• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Splatter Screen and Coating Trays & Tool

Eastern dish.In summary, the customer has not received her order for a splatter screen and coating trays & tool, but is willing to wait. She is looking for recipe ideas for these products and suggestions include using the splatter screen for anything that splatters and using the coating trays & tool for various dishes such as chicken, breaded items, and vegetables. Some recipe ideas include Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Zucchini Fritters, Honey Garlic Shrimp, Baked Onion Rings, Baked Fish Fillets, Crispy Tofu Bites, Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Fried Green Tomatoes, Coconut Shrimp, and Baked Falafel.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

I have a customer who LOVES recipes....she bought a splatter screen and the coating trays & tool. Her order was delivered to the host in late Feb, and she has YET to get it. :yuck: She says she knows the host is busy and she's fine waiting for it.

I asked if she needed anything or if she wanted me to pick up her order, but she said she'd give the host another couple of weeks...but that she would love recipes for the new products she'll be getting.

Anyone have any recipes they'd recommend?

Thanks, I appreciate all your help!

Use the splatter screen on... well... anything that splatters! Bacon, chicken, etc.As for the coating trays & tool, I use them a lot for breaded chicken roll-ups, melting chocolate for dipped cookies, making french toast, etc.No real recipes for each. But you could always do a search on CC for each product to find what would be best.

Some recipe ideas for the splatter screen and coating trays & tool could include:1. Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken: Use the coating trays to bread chicken breasts in a mixture of breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and your choice of herbs. Then, place the chicken on the splatter screen and bake in the oven for a crispy and delicious dinner.2. Zucchini Fritters: Grate zucchini and mix with eggs, breadcrumbs, and spices. Use the coating trays and tool to form the fritters and then fry on the splatter screen for a healthier alternative to traditional frying.3. Honey Garlic Shrimp: Use the coating trays to bread shrimp in a mixture of flour, garlic powder, and salt. Then, fry on the splatter screen until golden brown. Toss with honey and garlic sauce for a flavorful and easy appetizer or dinner.4. Baked Onion Rings: Slice onions and use the coating trays to bread them in a mixture of flour, egg, and breadcrumbs. Bake on the splatter screen for a healthier twist on this classic appetizer.5. Baked Fish Fillets: Use the coating trays to bread fish fillets in a mixture of cornmeal, spices, and parmesan cheese. Place on the splatter screen and bake in the oven for a crispy and flavorful fish dinner.6. Crispy Tofu Bites: Use the coating trays to bread tofu cubes in a mixture of cornstarch, spices, and sesame seeds. Fry on the splatter screen until crispy and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.7. Baked Sweet Potato Fries: Cut sweet potatoes into fries and use the coating trays to bread them in a mixture of cornmeal, spices, and olive oil. Bake on the splatter screen for a healthier alternative to traditional fries.8. Fried Green Tomatoes: Use the coating trays to bread sliced green tomatoes in a mixture of flour, egg, and cornmeal. Fry on the splatter screen for a Southern-style appetizer or side dish.9. Coconut Shrimp: Use the coating trays to bread shrimp in a mixture of flour, egg, and shredded coconut. Fry on the splatter screen for a tropical twist on this seafood favorite.10. Baked Falafel: Use the coating trays to bread chickpea patties in a mixture of flour, spices, and olive oil. Bake on the splatter screen for a healthier version of this Middle

What is a splatter screen used for?

A splatter screen is a kitchen tool used to prevent hot oil or liquid from splattering while cooking. It is placed over a pan or pot and allows steam to escape while keeping the stovetop clean.

Do I need to use a coating tray when baking?

While not necessary, a coating tray can make the baking process easier and more efficient. It helps evenly distribute coatings such as flour or breadcrumbs on food items without creating a mess.

What materials are the coating trays and tools made of?

Our coating trays and tools are made of high-quality, durable materials such as stainless steel and silicone. They are designed to withstand high temperatures and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

How do I clean my splatter screen?

The best way to clean a splatter screen is to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can soak the screen in warm water and dish soap before scrubbing it gently with a sponge.

Can I use the coating trays and tools in the oven?

Yes, our coating trays and tools are safe to use in the oven. However, be sure to check the temperature limitations for each specific tool to avoid damaging them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenn822
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U