• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Exchanging Coating Trays for a Loyal Customer?

In summary, to exchange an item from Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or customer service representative and they will assist you with the process and provide a return shipping label if needed. You can still exchange an item without the original packaging, but make sure to package it securely. You have 90 days from the purchase date to exchange an item, and if it was a gift, the exchange will be in the form of store credit. If the item you want to exchange is no longer available, customer service will help you find a similar item or provide store credit for the original item's value.
klstaz
Gold Member
I have a customer/host that has been a very loyal customer/host since I started with PC. She called the other night and wants to exchange the coating trays. She has tried to use them a few times and isn't happy with them. I know she can do that because it has been within a year since she purchased them.

Here is the problem... she didn't order them from a show that I did and can't find her receipt for that product and doesn't remember who the consultant was to get another receipt. What can I do to help her???? She is an awesome customer/host and I want to help her in anyway that I can. Any ideas would be appreciated.

She only needs to know who the host was for the show she bought them from, and the approximate date of the show. She can call the toll free phone number for HO or you can do it for her.

If they want to evenly exchange it with something else, can they? Or will they just get their money back?

HO usually gives them the option of either.

Thanks!
Oh and I forgot to ask- are they responsible for the cost of shipping the item back if it was ordered in the last 30 days? I know with normal replacements they aren't.

clshirk said:
Thanks!
Oh and I forgot to ask- are they responsible for the cost of shipping the item back if it was ordered in the last 30 days? I know with normal replacements they aren't.

No, in the first 30 days HO will pay for shipping, after that they're on their own.

Related to Need Help with Exchanging Coating Trays for a Loyal Customer?

1. How do I exchange an item?

To exchange an item, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. They will assist you in processing the exchange and provide you with a return shipping label if necessary.

2. Can I exchange an item if I no longer have the original packaging?

Yes, you can still exchange an item even if you no longer have the original packaging. Just make sure to securely package the item for return shipping.

3. How long do I have to exchange an item?

You have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to exchange an item. After that, the item is no longer eligible for exchange.

4. Can I exchange an item if it was a gift?

Yes, you can exchange an item that was given to you as a gift. However, the exchange will be processed in the form of store credit.

5. What if the item I want to exchange is no longer available?

If the item you want to exchange is no longer available, our customer service team will assist you in finding a similar item or provide you with store credit for the value of the original item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissasutkus
  • Jen1409
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sherid