• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your August Orders with Personalized Forms | New PC Consultant Tips

In summary, using personalized forms for August orders can save time, increase accuracy, and improve customer satisfaction. These forms are fully customizable to suit your business needs and can be used for both online and in-person orders. They are also mobile-friendly and come with training resources and customer support for easy implementation.
heatherbug737
Hey everyone. I'm a new PC consultant and when I attended my hospitality meeting the director had personalized order forms.
Has anybody made theirs yet for August that they could share with me? I don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to! :)

Thanks!

Hi Heather,
do you mean outside order forms? Here's the one I have, along with Sept, Oct and Nov

Attachments

• august 08 outside order form.doc
    305.5 KB · Views: 247
  • sept 08 outside order form.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 321
  • oct 08 outside order form.doc
    219 KB · Views: 345
Thanks Kris! Don't forget to change the shipping though...

I've noticed on these Outside Order Forms, there is only one line for tax. TN has 9.25% on everything but Pantry and that is 5.25%. Is there a way to do these outside order forms like that?

Thank you so much Kris, your sharing and your skills are amazing!

Thank you Kris!

I haven't seen a form with separate tax for pantry items, but we don't have tax on them in Ohio. Many people with outside order forms forget to do the shipping.

I've attached a revised one with no tax on shipping, like we do in Ohio. Also made it grayscale so my stupid printer would print it.

Attachments

• August 08 OOF Grayscale.doc
    301 KB · Views: 246

1. What are the benefits of using personalized forms for my August orders?

Personalized forms can help streamline your August orders in several ways. They can save you time by automatically calculating totals and adding up multiple orders. They can also make it easier to keep track of customer information and special requests, leading to more accurate orders and increased customer satisfaction.

2. How do I customize the forms for my specific business needs?

Our personalized forms are fully customizable to meet your business needs. You can choose from different templates, add your own logo and contact information, and even include specific fields for customer information or special instructions. Our team is also available to assist you with any customization needs.

3. Can I use these forms for both online and in-person orders?

Yes, our personalized forms are versatile and can be used for both online and in-person orders. You can easily add a link to the form on your website or social media platforms for customers to access, or you can print out physical copies to use for in-person orders.

4. Will these forms work on mobile devices?

Our personalized forms are mobile-friendly and can be accessed and filled out on any device with internet access. This makes it easy for customers to place orders on-the-go and for you to keep track of orders from any location.

5. How can I learn more about using personalized forms for my August orders?

We offer training resources and support for our consultants to help you make the most out of using personalized forms for your August orders. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any additional questions or assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • proudmama02
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
proudmama02
  • emiscookin