• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Secret F/W Postcard Code | Personal Order Form Tips

In summary, the F/W Postcard Code Anyone is a unique code found on Fall/Winter postcards from Pampered Chef that can be used to redeem special discounts and offers on their website. It can be used during checkout and is only valid for a single use. Restrictions may apply, and the code cannot be shared with others.
its_me_susan
I don't want to end up with all generic and I don't see it in the personal order "form" in my PP.

thanks!

They have generic?

The one I have is ER84-09/06, with photo of gal in apron, gal in red using food chopper, and guy - in the photo on the left, and then 4 blocks with images of the Santuko; new tiles platter; new tiles bowls and squares; and the Executive cookware. It says: you're invited to a cooking show, and has the Pampered Chef logo and discover the chef in you, under the 4 blocks. The message side has Join in the Fun! It would fit any season, and was easy to fill out. I will definitely order them again!

whiteyteresa said:
They have generic?

Yup they don't have the current theme ~ #ER04. I do like them (over the Italian ones after a time because I wasn't really doing Italian recipes at the time). The ones that came with our "Eating Out from Home" are nice, and I'm doing that Chicken at most of my shows ~ selling my bakers!

Grandmarita said:
The one I have is ER84-09/06, with photo of gal in apron, gal in red using food chopper, and guy - in the photo on the left, and then 4 blocks with images of the Santuko; new tiles platter; new tiles bowls and squares; and the Executive cookware. It says: you're invited to a cooking show, and has the Pampered Chef logo and discover the chef in you, under the 4 blocks. The message side has Join in the Fun! It would fit any season, and was easy to fill out. I will definitely order them again!

thank you!

Related to Unlock the Secret F/W Postcard Code | Personal Order Form Tips

1. What is the F/W Postcard Code Anyone?

The F/W Postcard Code Anyone is a unique code that can be found on the back of our Fall/Winter postcards. It can be used to redeem special discounts and offers on pamperedchef.com.

2. How do I use the F/W Postcard Code Anyone?

To use the code, simply enter it in the designated field during checkout on our website. The discount or offer associated with the code will be automatically applied to your purchase.

3. Can I use the F/W Postcard Code Anyone more than once?

No, each code can only be used once. Once it has been redeemed, it cannot be redeemed again.

4. Are there any restrictions on using the F/W Postcard Code Anyone?

The code may have certain restrictions, such as minimum purchase requirements or expiration dates. These restrictions will be stated on the postcard or in the promotional materials.

5. Can I share my F/W Postcard Code Anyone with others?

No, the code is intended for single use only and cannot be shared. Each code is unique and can only be redeemed by the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab