• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Efficiency: Using 3 Part Order Forms for Your Business

In summary, the consultant copy is not always correct, and the host copy should be kept with the orders.
pcleah
One of my silly questions again. I use the 3 part order form (not write in/don't know what they are called) and I take the "consultants copy" with me, give the customer the "customer" copy and leave the"host" copy with the host. I tell the host to put them in with the orders when she is making her baggies. Is the correct? I also hate that we don't get the top copy that is easier to read (i'll have to start checking). Sometimes they don't write dark enough. I think I am going to switch to the write-in forms. Everyone complains they can't find anything (I do explain how to use it) on the order form. What works for anyone els? As usual, thanks for all the great info!!!

I don't bother giving copies to the host because they get the slips to sort the order when it arrives. I tell everyone at the show to keep their copy in a safe place so they don't lose it.l

I don't worry about the consultant copy because I have everything in my computer and I back up regularly.

I prefer the write ins, but most of the time I just use a blank piece of paper that says "wish list" and I use my laptop and enter the orders directly at my shows. Then everyone gets a receipt printed from PP when they receive their products.

DebbieJ said:
I don't bother giving copies to the host because they get the slips to sort the order when it arrives. I tell everyone at the show to keep their copy in a safe place so they don't lose it.l

I don't worry about the consultant copy because I have everything in my computer and I back up regularly.

I prefer the write ins, but most of the time I just use a blank piece of paper that says "wish list" and I use my laptop and enter the orders directly at my shows. Then everyone gets a receipt printed from PP when they receive their products.

I do the same, I give the customer & I keep the other 2. I think it would matter if you didnt have PP:rolleyes: believe it or not some people dont.:eek:

Those slips that come with the products are not always correct. And, if a past host purchases the host special it shows up on the hosts slip in the box. I have not had more than 2 shows that had correct slips in them.
I tell my hosts not to use them. They always use the customer's receipts because we know that they are accurate.

Shawnna said:
Those slips that come with the products are not always correct. And, if a past host purchases the host special it shows up on the hosts slip in the box. I have not had more than 2 shows that had correct slips in them.
I tell my hosts not to use them. They always use the customer's receipts because we know that they are accurate.

They've been correct every time for me. *shrug*

DebbieJ said:
They've been correct every time for me. *shrug*
Mine too..the only prob is that they do not list any B/O items. Then the B/O items come and the host has no clue who they go to.

I keep the top copy, give the Host second copy and the guest keeps the bottom copy. I'm the one who needs to be able to clearly read the information to enter it. . .so that's why I keep the top.

I give the Host the second copy because when I started they didn't have those slips that they now ship with the products. I continue to give these to the Host because I know that (at least when this first started) the slips don't always make it into the shipment.

I give the guest the customer copy at the show & take the other two home. Then I mail the host all of the top copies & PP computer receipts for the host & OO receipts. That way the host doesn't have to worry about where to put the receipts or lose them before the orders come.

I mail the host copy with a TYou letter when I close. I actually had a host where the slips were messed up but she figured it out from the receipts :)

What is a 3 Part Order Form?

A 3 Part Order Form is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to take orders from customers. It consists of three parts: the white copy for the customer, the yellow copy for the consultant, and the pink copy for Pampered Chef.

How do I use a 3 Part Order Form?

To use a 3 Part Order Form, simply fill out the customer's information and the items they wish to purchase on the white copy. Then, tear off the yellow copy and keep it for your records. Finally, give the pink copy to your customer as their receipt.

Do I need to keep track of the yellow copies?

Yes, it is important to keep track of the yellow copies for your records and for tax purposes. It is also a good idea to keep them in a safe place in case any issues arise with a customer's order.

Can I use a 3 Part Order Form for online orders?

No, 3 Part Order Forms are specifically designed for in-person orders. For online orders, you can use the digital order form provided by Pampered Chef or create your own system for tracking orders.

What should I do if I make a mistake on a 3 Part Order Form?

If you make a mistake on a 3 Part Order Form, do not use correction fluid or cross out the error. Instead, start over on a new form and clearly mark the old form as void. This will ensure accurate records and prevent any confusion with the customer's order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • rancherswife