• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Workshop / Promo for February

ChipLines

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Just an idea - used basis from info found elsewhere on ChefSuccess, but turned it into an event:chef:

Attachments

• Stoneware Workshop Feb 6.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 546

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
Just an idea - used basis from info found elsewhere on ChefSuccess, but turned it into an event:chef:

Hey, this is great! A couple corrections though that I noticed that you might want to fix before sending.

"When you’re done, there shouldn’t be anything left that you can scrape off."
should say can't scrape off

the word "warrantee" is mispelled. Should read "warranty"

Also you stated, "Warm a frozen stone before baking." You might want to say, "Warm a frozen stone to room temperature before baking"

Hope you don't mind my constructive corrections. That's all I noticed. This looks WONDERFUL! Thanks! I will definitely share with my team! :)

Jan 20, 2010

this is great!! I am going to try to use it!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Looks good! Of course, mine won't be on Feb. 6 ... no way I'm doing another open house during a snowstorm!

How can they get the "magic pot" for $20.10? I don't think it's on the list for Feb. host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sandra Townsend
Replies
Views
Sandra Townsend
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views