• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Host Special Is Great, But...

In summary, Belinda recommends not discussing the new catalog or products until the February calendar is filled as a few of your customers may know, and most likely don't.
lkspeir
So many of my customers have so many pieces of stoneware. Do you have any great ideas/methods to increase bookings for February. February is a hard month since the new catalog comes out in March.

Really "dwell" on the stoneware at your shows. Talk about the more expensive stones, muffin stone, mini loaves, mini fluted. Once they want to add to their collection, they'll see what a great deal it it. If only the Deep Covered Baker was included...

The nice thing is all the customers who were waiting for September to buy the classic stoneware will be able to get it in February!

I would encourage DCB as a 1/2 price item with a $300 or more show, or they can take it with FPV (for a $400 show it would only cost them $4!!).

I agree, show off the less commonly owned stones like the mini loaf pan etc.

I just wish the the new deep covered baker was included!!

letscook04 said:
I just wish the the new deep covered baker was included!!
Me too!!! I'm holding out that since it's now available, they'll "update" the specials flyer to include it;)
I'm really glad the classics are included this time:)

lisacb77 said:
I would encourage DCB as a 1/2 price item with a $300 or more show, or they can take it with FPV (for a $400 show it would only cost them $4!!).

I agree, show off the less commonly owned stones like the mini loaf pan etc.

EXACTLY!!
I totally agree!!

Paige Dixon said:
Really "dwell" on the stoneware at your shows. Talk about the more expensive stones, muffin stone, mini loaves, mini fluted. Once they want to add to their collection, they'll see what a great deal it it. If only the Deep Covered Baker was included...

As Belinda says "This is our stoneware - it will change the way yuo bake forever!!"

I suggest that you don't discuss the new products/new catalog until your February calendar is filled. A few of your customers may know when things change but I bet most of them don't. Sometimes I don't remember.

Related to February Host Special Is Great, But...

1. How long is the February Host Special available?

The February Host Special is available for the entire month of February.

2. Can I combine the February Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the February Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

3. What does the February Host Special include?

The February Host Special includes a set of exclusive Pampered Chef products at a discounted price, available only to our hosts.

4. Do I have to host a party to take advantage of the February Host Special?

Yes, the February Host Special is only available to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during the month of February.

5. How can I become a host and take advantage of the February Host Special?

To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party for the month of February. Your consultant will provide you with all the details on how to earn the February Host Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies