• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Stoneware Workshop in February - Save 20% on Stones!

In summary, a "Stoneware Workshop" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on using stoneware products to create meals. All stoneware will be provided for a hands-on experience and the workshop typically lasts 2-3 hours and costs $20-$40 per person. It's encouraged to bring a friend or family member and there may be discounts or promotions available.
MHPampered
Hey ladies and gents...just recieved an email with a great idea from my director. It is a stoneware workshop. And since February is 20% off stones I am definately going to do one next month. Here are the files I was sent!

I am going to make a flyer invite. I will post it when I finish it.

Attachments

• Stoneware Workshop - K Hagen _2009.doc
    33 KB · Views: 454
  • ALittleMoreAboutStones - KHagen _2009 (2).doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 389
What a great idea

This is a good idea!

Not sure where I got this flyer (either from my director or here), but I think it would go nicely with your workshop! :) Great Idea, by the way!

Attachments

• Top 10 REasons to buy a Stone flyer.doc
    182 KB · Views: 425
Love that idea!

Thanks dottie this will work great!!

1. What is a "Stoneware Workshop" and what can I expect?

A "Stoneware Workshop" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on using our stoneware products to create delicious meals. During the workshop, you will learn tips and techniques for cooking with stoneware, as well as have the opportunity to try out different recipes and dishes. It's a great way to expand your cooking skills and make the most out of your stoneware products.

2. Do I need to bring my own stoneware to the workshop?

No, all stoneware products will be provided for you to use during the workshop. We want you to have a hands-on experience with our products and see how they can enhance your cooking.

3. How long is the workshop and how much does it cost?

The length and cost of the workshop can vary, but on average it is about 2-3 hours long and typically ranges from $20-$40 per person. However, this can also depend on the location and specific workshop being offered. We recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef representative for more information.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the workshop with me?

Yes, the more the merrier! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to enjoy the workshop with you. It's a great way to learn and have fun together while cooking with our stoneware products.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the "Stoneware Workshop"?

We occasionally offer promotions or discounts for our workshops, so be sure to check our website or ask your Pampered Chef representative for any current deals. Additionally, if you host a workshop at your home, you can earn free or discounted products as a thank you for inviting your friends and family to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • roxylady
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies