• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Storage Racks Available on Outlet Again!

In summary, the stoneware racks are only available at the outlet, and you have to order it through Consultant Corner. You can only get the rack if you have a PC Debit card or PC Cash.
Pampered_Marcia
Just saw them there this morning!

Thought you might want to know.

thanks SO much!! perfect for my one customer that wants 2 :)

Where can I find the Outlet?

SillyChef said:

Go to your web site, click on bottom left, next page click on bottom to place an order, next page you will see it on the bottom left...;)

SillyChef said:

they don't discount the gift boxes. I don't see the stone racks... just the heart mold thing?

Does anyone have the star thing?

its_me_susan said:
they don't discount the gift boxes. I don't see the stone racks... just the heart mold thing?

Does anyone have the star thing?

I've got it but have not tried it yet....actually, I have not baked anything thing in it yet. Whenever I use the springform pan its for no bake recipes!:rolleyes: :cool:

Ginger428 said:
Go to your web site, click on bottom left, next page click on bottom to place an order, next page you will see it on the bottom left...;)

Go to Consultant Corner and then to "managing your business" and then "order samples".

Then "order now" at the Devc 2006 outlet.

If you click on the pictures, you'll see the product. Going through CC shows you your consultant discount. :)

its_me_susan said:
Go to Consultant Corner and then to "managing your business" and then "order samples".

Then "order now" at the Devc 2006 outlet.

If you click on the pictures, you'll see the product. Going through CC shows you your consultant discount. :)

You can only do it that way if you have a PC Debit card or PC Cash....

Pampered_Marcia said:
Just saw them there this morning!

Thought you might want to know.

The only stoneware "rack" I can see on my outlet is the mold holder?

Yep, me too.

I had been watching for the stoneracks and the only thing i saw was the mold holder too. I got scared for a bit as I thought I missed the stoneware racks.

Related to Stoneware Storage Racks Available on Outlet Again!

1. What is the size and capacity of the stoneware storage racks?

The stoneware storage racks have dimensions of 8.5" x 12.5" x 5" and can hold up to 15 stoneware pieces.

2. Are these storage racks stackable?

Yes, these stoneware storage racks are designed to be stackable for easy and efficient storage.

3. Can the stoneware storage racks be used for other types of cookware?

While these racks are specifically designed for stoneware, they can also be used to store other types of cookware such as baking sheets or casserole dishes.

4. Do the stoneware storage racks come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty against manufacturer defects.

5. Is there a limit on how many stoneware storage racks I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on the number of stoneware storage racks you can purchase. However, availability may vary and is subject to change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
  • DebPC