• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aFew New Products on the Outlet!

In summary, the new products on the Outlet include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Ceramic Egg Cooker, Food Chopper, and Smoothie Blender. The Deluxe Air Fryer offers a healthier way to enjoy fried foods with its large capacity and multiple cooking functions. The Quick Cooker uses pressure and steam to cook food faster and more efficiently. The Ceramic Egg Cooker can make various types of eggs and breakfast dishes in just minutes. The Smoothie Blender's powerful motor and unique blade design can blend tough ingredients into smooth and creamy drinks, and it also comes with two travel cups for convenience.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I just looked at the outlet and there are a few new things on there - including the seasonal tree plates that we sold a while back. Just thought I'd let you all know!

I was excited to see those and stocked up on 4 for christmas presents. Today I go back and the turkey recipe cards are there! I love that they're adding new stuff everyday!

I saw that last night too. I ordered the holiday platter/plates myself (they were from my first year, so I didn't get them then). And then I was working on my newsletter, so I made SURE to include pictures of the outlet items.Hope it works.

What are the new products on the Outlet?

The new products on the Outlet are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Food Chopper, and the Smoothie Blender.

What are the benefits of the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer allows you to enjoy your favorite fried foods without the added oil and calories. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking functions for versatile meal options.

How does the Quick Cooker work?

The Quick Cooker is a multi-functional pressure cooker that can cook food up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It uses pressure and steam to cook food evenly and efficiently.

What can the Ceramic Egg Cooker make?

The Ceramic Egg Cooker is perfect for making perfectly cooked eggs in just minutes. You can make scrambled, poached, or omelet-style eggs, as well as other breakfast dishes such as oatmeal and French toast.

What makes the Smoothie Blender unique?

The Smoothie Blender has a powerful motor and unique blade design that can blend even the toughest ingredients, such as frozen fruits and vegetables, into smooth and creamy drinks. It also comes with two travel cups for on-the-go convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies