• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 15% on Outlet Items with Our Easy Order Form | CC Outlet Order Form

In summary, to access the CC Outlet Order Form and save 15% on outlet items, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Outlet" tab. The form is only applicable to select outlet items and there is no minimum purchase amount required. The 15% discount is valid for a limited time and cannot be combined with other promotions.
lisa717
I just read that there is an outlet order form on CC ..where we can get the outlet stuff for 15% off..where do I find that?

Go to cc >> Managing your business >> samples and supplies.

Hth

Hey there! Yes, there is an outlet order form on CC where you can get outlet items for 15% off. To find it, simply go to the CC website and look for the "Outlet" tab. From there, you should be able to find the order form and start browsing the discounted items. Happy shopping!

1. How do I access the CC Outlet Order Form to save 15% on outlet items?

To access the CC Outlet Order Form and save 15% on outlet items, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can browse the available outlet items and add them to your cart.

2. Can I use the CC Outlet Order Form to save 15% on any Pampered Chef product?

No, the CC Outlet Order Form is only applicable to select outlet items. These items are marked with a special "Outlet" label and are subject to availability.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to save 15% with the CC Outlet Order Form?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to save 15% on outlet items with the CC Outlet Order Form. However, please note that shipping and handling fees may still apply.

4. How long is the 15% discount valid for when using the CC Outlet Order Form?

The 15% discount is valid for a limited time only and is subject to change without notice. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to take advantage of the current discount.

5. Can I combine the 15% discount from the CC Outlet Order Form with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 15% discount from the CC Outlet Order Form cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only applicable to the outlet items listed on the form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies