• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out Our Outlet for New Products - Post It Note Holders & More!

In summary, our outlet offers a variety of new and discounted products, including post-it note holders, kitchen gadgets, and cooking tools. These products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as our regular products, but may be overstocked or discontinued items. Unfortunately, outlet products do not count towards host rewards or discounts, but they still make great gifts or additions to your own kitchen collection. These products are only available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing desired items as soon as possible. Please note that outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a defect in the product. In this case, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Be sure to advertise the Outlet to your customers...the stoneware trivet is available, and I think it might be a good seller!!

Other new things are the Chillzanne cooler, parchment paper, and the rectangular lid/bowl. Oh, and the digital thermometer is still available!!

Also, through CC, if you go to order product samples > june outlet... the Post It Note Holder is available to us!

If only I had the money! :( There are so many things on the outlet I want, but don't really need!:p

ooohhhh, gotta check it out Thanks for the info

post-it note holder??

dannyzmom said:
post-it note holder??

Ahhh - just found it. It has the old hen logo.

Is the bar board free???? lol
The price isn't listed on my site.

krzymomof4 said:
Is the bar board free???? lol
The price isn't listed on my site.

LOL - yeah, I noteiced that, too!! :)

OF COURSE the digital thermometer is still there, LOL!You are welcome, because if I hadn't have bought mine they would have been GONE, LOL!

gilliandanielle said:
OF COURSE the digital thermometer is still there, LOL!

You are welcome, because if I hadn't have bought mine they would have been GONE, LOL!

I know....I wish those 3 that I bought were going towards the June sell-a-thon!!!

jenniferknapp said:
Be sure to advertise the Outlet to your customers...the stoneware trivet is available, and I think it might be a good seller!!

Other new things are the Chillzanne cooler, parchment paper, and the rectangular lid/bowl. Oh, and the digital thermometer is still available!!

Also, through CC, if you go to order product samples > june outlet... the Post It Note Holder is available to us!

Wow, I can't believe the stoneware trivet used to sell for $44!! That seems so expensive for a trivet!

What types of products are available in the outlet?

Our outlet offers a variety of new and discounted products, including post-it note holders, kitchen gadgets, and cooking tools.

Are the products in the outlet lower quality than the regular Pampered Chef products?

No, all of our outlet products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as our regular products. They may just be overstocked or discontinued items.

Can I still earn host rewards on outlet purchases?

Unfortunately, outlet products do not count towards host rewards or discounts. However, they still make great gifts or additions to your own kitchen collection.

Are there limited quantities of outlet products available?

Yes, outlet products are only available while supplies last. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible.

Can I return or exchange outlet products?

Outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a defect in the product. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with a defective item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5