• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Incentive for Bookings - Flyer I Just Tweaked

In summary, the "Stoneware Incentive for Bookings" flyer is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to book parties with their consultants. It offers customers the opportunity to earn free stoneware products by booking and holding parties with a minimum sales total of $200 and a minimum of 4 party bookings from their guests. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the flyer to entice customers to book parties and promote the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. The flyer can also be customized with your personal information for a personalized touch.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,

On another loop I'm on they were talking about booking incentives and I had mentioned I had a friend say she did with 3 bookings at each of the bookings you'd get first one the small bar pan free, 2nd the Medium and so on. What she did was give them the option of bar pans or round stones.

So I took and tweaked the Stoned in 2006 flyer I had been given (not sure by who) with the Mickey on it and changed it up and sent to other group, so thought I'd share here.

What do you think??

Lisa

Attachments

• Stoned with bookings.doc
    112 KB · Views: 552
VERY CUTE! And what a creative flyer!

You may have noticed this, but you have typo on the 3rd booking line - it's reads "2nd" instead of "3rd."

OMGosh, that's soooo cute! What an awesome idea!

That's what cutting and pasting does for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

I have heard of the same concept on here before.... except, I think that they offered only one of the stones... depending on how many shows, at the last show.

What is the "Stoneware Incentive for Bookings" flyer?

The "Stoneware Incentive for Bookings" flyer is a promotional tool designed by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to book parties with their consultants.

How does the "Stoneware Incentive for Bookings" work?

The flyer offers customers the opportunity to earn free stoneware products based on the number of party bookings they make. The more parties they book, the more stoneware products they can earn.

How can I use the "Stoneware Incentive for Bookings" flyer to increase my party bookings?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the flyer to entice customers to book parties by offering them the chance to earn free stoneware products. You can also use the flyer to promote the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as getting free products, trying new recipes, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends.

What are the qualifications for earning free stoneware products with the "Stoneware Incentive for Bookings" flyer?

To qualify for the free stoneware products, customers must book and hold a party with a minimum sales total of $200. They must also have a minimum of 4 party bookings from their party guests. The flyer also specifies the specific stoneware products that can be earned based on the number of party bookings.

Can I customize the "Stoneware Incentive for Bookings" flyer for my own use?

Yes, the flyer can be customized with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and party dates. This allows you to personalize the flyer for your specific customers and party bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcleah
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • Intrepid_Chef