• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Fundraising Success with Bookings | Open House Tips & Ideas

In summary, a Flyer About Booking is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage customers to book a cooking or product demonstration party. It can be printed or emailed to potential customers, shared on social media, or added to a consultant's website. The flyer can also be customized with contact information, preferred party dates, and special offers. It is an effective tool in generating party bookings and is provided for free by Pampered Chef to all consultants.
pamperedgirl3
Does anyone have a flyer that they use at fundraisers to let guests know they can help out by booking? I have an open house fundraiser on Saturday with 4 other vendors. I don't think sales will be high, so I was going to push that booking a show will give the org money too. Any ideas?

Also, it's just a table, no demo or food. What would you suggest I bring? I was going to bring at least one piece of cookware & stoneware, but what else? Also, would you put a sign next to those that they can get one (two) piece (s) 60% off in Jan or Feb? Or just mention it if someone asks about it?

Does anyone have other flyers they display at fundraisers? I'm not doing a demo, so I won't have a chance to actually say anything.

Has anyone done a fundraiser as an open house? I'm not sure whether I want to use my write-in receipts or outside order forms. I want them to have a copy to take home, but I also don't want someone to take the PC receipt home without ordering. Any suggestions?

1. What is a Flyer About Booking?

A Flyer About Booking is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage customers to book a cooking or product demonstration party. It typically includes information about the benefits of hosting a party, available dates, and special offers.

2. How do I use a Flyer About Booking?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can print out or email the Flyer About Booking to potential customers or distribute it at events. You can also include the flyer in your social media posts or add it to your website for interested customers to access.

3. Can I customize the Flyer About Booking?

Yes, you can customize the Flyer About Booking with your contact information, preferred party dates, and any special offers or incentives you want to offer to potential hosts. This will make the flyer more personalized and appealing to potential customers.

4. How effective is the Flyer About Booking in getting bookings?

The Flyer About Booking is a proven and effective tool in generating party bookings for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides all the necessary information in a visually appealing and concise manner, making it easier for customers to understand the benefits of hosting a party and take action.

5. Is there a cost for using the Flyer About Booking?

No, there is no cost for using the Flyer About Booking as it is provided by Pampered Chef to all consultants. You can access and download the flyer from your consultant workspace or contact your upline for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • ChefAndiHV
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Linda
  • jrstephens