• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Our Fall Open House - Exciting Deals & Prizes Await!

In summary, the Fall Open House is a free event organized by Pampered Chef for guests to try out new products, learn recipes, and socialize with other enthusiasts. The exact date and time may vary depending on each consultant's availability, so it is recommended to contact your consultant for specific details. There is no cost to attend the event, but RSVP is recommended so the consultant can plan accordingly. Guests are also welcome to bring a friend to the Fall Open House for a fun cooking experience together.
mminikus
I am thinking about doing a Fall Open House. I only earned the $1500 level worth of product and want to get some more. Does anyone have a flyer done that they are using? I am trying to come up with some great ideas to get the people to come, but my mind is not working very well coming up with anything. Thanks in advance.

I'd Love to see one too!! I'm tossing & turning about this idea also.
Thanks!
Joanne

As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your desire to host a Fall Open House and earn more product. I have found that creating a sense of urgency and offering exclusive deals can be great incentives for people to attend. One idea could be to offer a limited time discount for those who RSVP and attend the event. You could also consider partnering with other consultants to offer a variety of products and draw in a larger crowd. As for a flyer, I suggest keeping it simple and to the point, highlighting the benefits of attending such as exclusive deals, new products, and a fun atmosphere. Good luck with your event!

What is the date and time of the Fall Open House?

The date and time of the Fall Open House varies depending on each consultant's availability. Please contact your consultant for specific details on the event.

Is there a cost to attend the Fall Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Fall Open House. It is a free event for all guests.

What can I expect at the Fall Open House?

The Fall Open House is a chance for guests to see and try out new Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes, and get tips and tricks for using our products. It's also a great opportunity to socialize and meet other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

Do I need to RSVP for the Fall Open House?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for the Fall Open House so the consultant can plan accordingly and ensure enough supplies and samples for all guests.

Can I bring a friend to the Fall Open House?

Yes, guests are welcome to bring a friend to the Fall Open House. It's a great way to introduce someone new to Pampered Chef and have a fun cooking experience together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjules
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • racaotto