• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Discount With Web Orders?????

In summary, the discount offered for stoneware when ordering online varies and can be checked on the website or with a Pampered Chef consultant. The discount is only available for online orders to promote convenience. In most cases, a promo code is not required for the discount. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and may have exclusions for certain stoneware products.
chefmel
If guests order online it wil show the regular price for the stones, right? because there are separate ITEM numbers for the guest special, and I don;t think that those are posted on the websites, this may confuse our customers... Ayyone have suggestisons on how to get around this????

Thanks! :confused:

Our customers can get the guest specials off our websites. They just need to click on the "Guest Special" link in the online catalog part of the website.

Does that make sense to you?

Tracy

You receive the order from the web, but then you have to put it in Pamper Partner. At that time you can give them the discounted price and inform them either by phone or email of their new total. It will be less than they had orgininally thought, which everyone likes, so they will not mind.

Do we still have to enter the orders directly from our website and not attached to a show into Pampered Partner? :confused: I never received any orders when they did this last year around the holidays. I got the impression those orders went directly to PC, but I could be wrong.

With the new online ordering and direct shipping we DO NOT have to enter it into PP at all. No work for us. They just click individual order and the order goes straight to HO.

Thanks - I did find where it shows "Guest Specials" as one of the product catagories, both for individual ordering and when ordering thru a show!

What is the discount offered for stoneware when ordering online?

The discount offered for stoneware when ordering online varies depending on current promotions and sales. It is best to check the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date discount information.

Is the stoneware discount only available for web orders?

Yes, the stoneware discount is only available for web orders. This is to encourage customers to take advantage of the convenience and ease of ordering online.

Do I need a promo code to receive the stoneware discount?

In most cases, a promo code is not required to receive the stoneware discount. The discount will automatically be applied to eligible items in your cart during the checkout process.

Can I combine the stoneware discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the stoneware discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. This includes any host rewards or consultant discounts.

Is the stoneware discount available for all stoneware products?

The stoneware discount is typically available for most stoneware products, but there may be certain exclusions. It is best to check the specific details of the promotion to see which stoneware products are eligible for the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • legacypc46