• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stocking Stuffers $10 or Less List

In summary, the top 5 stocking stuffers under $10 on Pampered Chef's list are the Mini Mix N Scraper, the Flexible Cutting Mats, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Mini Measure-All Cup, and the Small Batter Bowl. These items are not only affordable but also practical and useful in the kitchen. They are made of high-quality materials and come in a variety of colors. They can also be used for multiple purposes. Unfortunately, gift wrapping services are not offered, but the products come in attractive packaging and can be personalized with a handwritten note or card.
TrishPCMommy
Gold Member
I've tweeked my PC Stocking Stuffer list...
Perfect to post for fairs or even put in your Guest Folders!

Attachments

• $10 or less list, FW09.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 487
Looks cute!! :)

thanks! off to a show now and will try it out.

Thanks! I am doing a last minute fair tomorrow for another consulant and think I will print this out and have it on the table!

Looks GREAT..Thanks for sharing!

Wow...that's cute! Thanks so much Trish! BTW, How are you?

Just an FYI I was looking at this and there is one typo. The stainless cleaner has $17 next to it and it should be $9.75. So change it before you print it out and bring it to your shows, booths, etc.

Thank you for finding that Katie.
Here's the updated version...

Attachments

• $10 or less list, FW09-unnamed.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 474
  • $10 or less list, FW09-unnamed.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 313
This is GREAT!! Thanks so much!:)

awesome!! thanks~!

Thanks! looks great!

thank you this is awesome!

I loved your flyer, thanks for sharing

thank, used it to go along with my black friday sale.

Thanks, you did a great job. Thanks for posting it!

Here is one I do that is two-sided. I have $15 and under in categories!

Attachments

• GIFTS AND STOCKING STUFFERS.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 577
Thank you, everyone, for sharing!

What are the top 5 stocking stuffers under $10 on Pampered Chef's list?

The top 5 stocking stuffers under $10 on Pampered Chef's list are the Mini Mix N Scraper, the Flexible Cutting Mats, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Mini Measure-All Cup, and the Small Batter Bowl. These items are not only affordable but also practical and useful in the kitchen.

Are the stocking stuffers under $10 made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our stocking stuffers under $10 are made of high-quality materials. At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on providing customers with durable and long-lasting products that can withstand everyday use in the kitchen.

Do these stocking stuffers come in different colors?

Yes, most of our stocking stuffers under $10 come in a variety of colors to choose from. This allows you to personalize your gift to fit the recipient's preferences or match their kitchen decor.

Can these stocking stuffers be used for multiple purposes?

Absolutely! Our stocking stuffers under $10 are designed to be versatile and have multiple uses. For example, the Mini Mix N Scraper can be used for mixing and scraping, while the Flexible Cutting Mats can also be used as trivets or placemats.

Do you offer gift wrapping for these stocking stuffers?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping services for our stocking stuffers under $10. However, many of our products come in attractive packaging that can be easily placed in a stocking or wrapped up as a gift. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or card with your gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura420
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies