• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stocking Stuffers & Gifts $20 or Less

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular stocking stuffers under $20, such as silicone spatulas, mini serving spatulas, and mini whisk. They also have gifts for foodies under $20, including spice blends, rubs, and seasonings, as well as cookbooks and recipe cards. Personalization options are also available for gifts under $20, such as personalized cutting boards and kitchen towels. For eco-friendly options, Pampered Chef offers reusable silicone food covers and wraps, stainless steel straws, and bamboo utensils. Gift cards in denominations of $20 and under are also available for purchase.
JenAZ
I needed a list of "Stocking Stuffers" for tomorrow, so I created this document. Thought some of you might find it useful. :)

Attachments

• Stocking Stuffer less than 20.doc
    80 KB · Views: 565
Thanks for posting!

THANKS! this would be great to bring to fairs/shopping expo's too !

Thanx for sharing:)

That's great thanks for sharing, great information to have for the upcoming shows!

I am doing a booth in 3 weeks and this is great. Thank you.

Related to Stocking Stuffers & Gifts $20 or Less

1. What are some popular stocking stuffers under $20?

Some popular stocking stuffers under $20 at Pampered Chef include our silicone spatulas, mini serving spatulas, and mini whisk. We also have fun and festive kitchen gadgets like our holiday-themed cookie cutters and mini utensils.

2. Are there any gifts for foodies under $20?

Yes, there are plenty of gifts for foodies under $20 at Pampered Chef. Our spice blends, rubs, and seasonings make great gifts for those who love to cook and try new flavors. We also have a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards for under $20.

3. Can I customize a gift for someone under $20?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we offer personalization options for many of our products, including our popular personalized cutting boards and kitchen towels. These make great gifts for under $20 and add a personal touch.

4. Are there any eco-friendly gifts for under $20?

Yes, we have a selection of eco-friendly gifts for under $20 at Pampered Chef. Our reusable silicone food covers and wraps, stainless steel straws, and bamboo utensils are all great options for those looking to reduce waste in the kitchen.

5. Can I purchase gift cards for under $20?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift cards in various denominations, including $20 and under. These are a great option for those who want to give the gift of choice and allow the recipient to choose their own Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • Laura420
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • boisechef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies