• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Stocking Stuffers? Check Out this Updated List!

In summary, the "Stocking Stuffers Document" is a curated list of small kitchen tools and gadgets available through Pampered Chef that make great stocking stuffers for the holiday season. It can be accessed through a consultant or on the website and can be personalized by consultants. There may also be special deals and discounts for the items featured in the document, and they can be purchased as gifts for others.
JenAZ
Does anyone have a copy of an updated Stocking Stuffers document or a must have list Christmas List of TPC items?

BUMP...does anyone have an updated 10 or 20 & less list that includes the 2006 F/W products??

Did you do a search in the files area for "holiday"?

I did search through the files section, but couldn't find an entire list of all items under $10, etc. Thanks though!

search the word gifts you will find some great documents

Here you goThis is one I got off here.

Attachments

• giftflyer[1].doc
    149 KB · Views: 429
jenniferknapp said:
I did search through the files section, but couldn't find an entire list of all items under $10, etc. Thanks though!

You can get the list off of CC in the download section. I turned the entire product list that is sorted by price into a word document that I uploaded called productlist_price_fall_winter_2006.doc

Thanks for the help - I found what I was looking for! My mind is already on Thanksgiving vacation :)

Related to Need Ideas for Stocking Stuffers? Check Out this Updated List!

1. What is the "Stocking Stuffers Document"?

The "Stocking Stuffers Document" is a curated list of small kitchen tools and gadgets that make perfect stocking stuffers for the holiday season. These items are all available through Pampered Chef and are great for any home cook or food lover.

2. How do I access the "Stocking Stuffers Document"?

The "Stocking Stuffers Document" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also often featured in holiday promotions or catalogs.

3. Can I personalize the "Stocking Stuffers Document" for my customers?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to personalize the "Stocking Stuffers Document" by adding your own logo or contact information. This is a great way to promote your business and provide a unique touch for your customers.

4. Are there special deals or discounts for the items in the "Stocking Stuffers Document"?

Yes, many of the items featured in the "Stocking Stuffers Document" may have special deals or discounts during the holiday season. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current promotions or sales.

5. Can I purchase items from the "Stocking Stuffers Document" as gifts for others?

Absolutely! The "Stocking Stuffers Document" is designed to make gift-giving easy and convenient. You can purchase items from the document as gifts for friends, family, or even yourself. And with Pampered Chef's high-quality products, you can be sure your gifts will be well-received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenAZ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Laura420