• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stocking Stuffers $10 & Under: Perfect for Your Holiday Open House?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular stocking stuffers under $10, such as the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and the Mini Mix N Scraper. They also have kitchen gadgets and tools that make great stocking stuffers for foodies, such as the Herb Freezing Tray and the Lemon Zester. Many of their stocking stuffers can also be personalized, such as the Mini Salt and Pepper Shaker Set and the Mini Serving Spoons. For holiday baking, Pampered Chef has options like the Mini Nylon Cookie Spatula and the Mini Silicone Prep Bowl Set. Finally, there are stocking stuffers suitable for both kids and adults, like the Mini Wooden Spoons and the Mini Pie Pan.
bre32975
This is my updated stocking stuffers from last year. Another way to add for December is change stocking stuffers to GET THE GUEST SPECIAL FREE! Goofy although very versatile.

Enjoy!

/buzzinbee

Attachments

• Stocking Stuffers 10 n under.doc
    125 KB · Views: 630
Wow! That's quite a list!

that's great thanks! will be a great addition to a mailed out newsletter or even to add to a seperate email for customers.

Thanks!

Perfect! I was just searching on here for this b/c I started my own list and was like, blech! :) Thanks for sharing!!

WOW! This is going to be perfect for my upcoming Holiday Open House! THANKS!

Related to Stocking Stuffers $10 & Under: Perfect for Your Holiday Open House?

1. What are some popular stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef that are $10 and under?

Some popular stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef that are $10 and under include the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Mini Mix N Scraper, the Mini Measure-All Cup, the Mini Nylon Serving Spoon, and the Mini Nylon Serving Tongs.

2. Are there any kitchen gadgets or tools that make great stocking stuffers for foodies?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools that make great stocking stuffers for foodies. Some options include the Herb Freezing Tray, the Lemon Zester, the Corn Cob Nobs, the Mini Pie Pan, and the Veggie Strip Maker.

3. Can I personalize the stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our stocking stuffers can be personalized with a custom message or monogram. Some items that can be personalized include the Mini Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, the Mini Serving Spoons, and the Mini Wooden Spoons.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef stocking stuffers that are perfect for holiday baking?

Absolutely! Some Pampered Chef stocking stuffers that are perfect for holiday baking include the Mini Nylon Cookie Spatula, the Mini Measure-All Cup, the Mini Silicone Prep Bowl Set, the Mini Rolling Pin, and the Mini Whisk.

5. Are there any stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef that are suitable for both kids and adults?

Yes, there are many stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef that are suitable for both kids and adults. Some options include the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Mini Nylon Serving Tongs, the Mini Wooden Spoons, the Mini Silicone Prep Bowl Set, and the Mini Pie Pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• boisechef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sluna75
  • Mommyoverworked
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies