• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House Announcement

In summary, a Holiday Open House Announcement is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants invite guests to their home to showcase and sell holiday-themed products. The date for the event can vary, but it typically takes place in the months leading up to the holiday season. While RSVPing is not required, it is helpful for consultants to plan accordingly. At the event, guests can expect to see a variety of holiday products and recipes, as well as demonstrations and tips from their consultant. It is also encouraged to invite friends and family to the event.
Mommyoverworked
I am attaching a Holiday Open House Annoucement for suggestion and comment. Feel free to use if you would like. I am a new consultant and am looking to boost my sales for the month of December as I just found out today that a hostess that I was counting on to host a party has postponed until January. Needless to say, I was counting on her party to reach my goal of $1250 in sales this month.

I enjoy reading all your posts and you have given me wonderful ideas for future shows. It is the least I can do to share this flyer with you. Enjoy.

Steph Smith
[email protected]

Attachments

• Holiday Open House (2).doc
    74 KB · Views: 939
Steph,
I think that looks GREAT! It's really cute and will attract people's attention. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope your open house goes well! And welcome to the PC family. :)

Hi Steph,Thank you for sharing your Holiday Open House Announcement with us! It looks great and I'm sure it will help you boost your sales for the month of December. I'm sorry to hear that your hostess postponed her party, but it's great that you're finding new ways to reach your sales goal.I'm glad that you have found inspiration from our forum posts and I hope that you continue to do so in the future. We are all here to support each other and share ideas, so it's great to see members like you sharing resources with the community.Best of luck with your open house and reaching your sales goal. I'm sure it will be a success!Happy holidays,

What is a Holiday Open House Announcement?

A Holiday Open House Announcement is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants invite guests to their home to showcase and sell holiday-themed products. It's a great opportunity to get together with friends and family, try out delicious recipes, and get a head start on your holiday shopping.

When is the Holiday Open House Announcement?

The date for the Holiday Open House Announcement can vary, but it typically takes place in the months leading up to the holiday season. Keep an eye out for announcements from your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for upcoming events in your area.

Do I need to RSVP for the Holiday Open House Announcement?

While it's not required, it's always helpful to RSVP to your consultant so they can plan accordingly. This also ensures that there will be enough samples and supplies for everyone in attendance.

What can I expect at the Holiday Open House Announcement?

At the Holiday Open House Announcement, you can expect to see a variety of holiday-themed products and recipes, as well as demonstrations and tips from your consultant. There will also be opportunities to place orders and enter raffles for prizes.

Can I bring a friend to the Holiday Open House Announcement?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite friends, family, co-workers, and anyone else who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. Just make sure to let your consultant know how many guests you plan on bringing so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies