• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still searching for the Iso Blue Kids Apron?

In summary, the Iso Blue Kids Apron is a suitable size for children ages 5-12, measuring 20 inches in length and 15 inches in width. It is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. The apron also has two large pockets in the front for holding utensils or small kitchen tools. It does not offer personalization options, but a name tag or patch can be added. The apron is adjustable with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to fit a variety of child sizes.
dollfangs
Silver Member
HI all,
I am in search of one blue kids apron that was included in the suprise packs from conference. I have 2 but need one more for a christmas gift for a friend's three kids. If I can't find it then I guess I will be doing the current ones instead. TIA

I've got one!Did you find one yet??

I sent you a PM as well..

Related to Still searching for the Iso Blue Kids Apron?

1. What is the size of the Iso Blue Kids Apron?

The Iso Blue Kids Apron measures 20 inches in length and 15 inches in width, making it suitable for children ages 5-12.

2. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Blue Kids Apron is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.

3. Does the apron have any pockets?

Yes, the Iso Blue Kids Apron has two large pockets in the front, perfect for holding utensils or small kitchen tools.

4. Can the apron be personalized with a child's name?

Unfortunately, the Iso Blue Kids Apron does not currently offer personalization options. However, you can add a name tag or patch to the apron if desired.

5. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the Iso Blue Kids Apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, allowing it to fit a variety of child sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jackieblue
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • ShanaSmith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies