• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book

In summary, the "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" is suitable for children aged 3-12 years old and includes simple and fun recipes that promote healthy eating habits. While adult supervision is recommended, older children may be able to follow the recipes on their own. The book also includes options for those with dietary restrictions and can be purchased without owning any Pampered Chef products.
missmindym
My recruiter has a PC cookbook that is devoted to kid friendly recipe's and I would like one, but can't find it anywhere. If anyone has an extra or wants to sell theirs resonably priced, I would be very interested.

Let me check in my stuff and see. I had bought a few a few months back.

That would be great!

I just wanted to thank everyone who message me and I was able to get one. Thanks so much!

Glad you found one. They are great, I wish they would bring them back :)

Related to Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book

1. What age range is the "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" suitable for?

The "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" is suitable for children aged 3-12 years old. It includes a variety of simple and fun recipes that kids can easily help with.

2. Are the recipes in the book healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" are designed to be nutritious and balanced. They include a variety of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains to encourage healthy eating habits.

3. Can kids use the recipes in the book on their own?

The recipes in the "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" are designed for children to make with adult supervision. While older kids may be able to follow the recipes on their own, younger children will need assistance with tasks like cutting and using the oven.

4. Are there any recipes for children with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" includes a section for recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. There are also tips for substitutions to accommodate other dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase the "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" if I don't have any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Iso: Pampered Chef Kids Recipe Book" is available for purchase even if you do not own any Pampered Chef products. However, the book does feature some Pampered Chef tools that can make cooking with kids easier and more fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jbakerpc