• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired Seasons Best Book Holder and Retired Recipe Book

G
GermantownPC
I started with Pampered Chef after these two items had already retired but I would love to get my hands on them.

If any one has (in good condition) the Seaons Best Recipe Book holder or the Recipe Book please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Ooh - sounds neat - let me know too :)

I am not sure if I have what your talking about. I have a wire holder that I got as a gift a while back. Think its for recipe cards??? Never used it, but has no packaging. If this sounds like what your interested in, let me know.

1. What is the Iso: Retired Seasons Best Book Holder and Retired Recipe Book?

The Iso: Retired Seasons Best Book Holder and Retired Recipe Book are two items that were previously sold by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen products. The Seasons Best Book Holder is a stand designed to hold recipe books while cooking, and the Retired Recipe Book is a cookbook that was once sold by Pampered Chef.

2. Why are these items retired?

Pampered Chef regularly updates their product line and retires older items to make room for new ones. This allows them to stay current with trends and offer new and innovative products to their customers.

3. Are these items still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately these items are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They have been retired and are no longer part of their current product line.

4. Is there a way to still obtain these items?

While these items are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, you may be able to find them through online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. You can also try reaching out to friends or family who may have these items and are willing to sell or give them to you.

5. How can I contact the person looking for these items?

The person looking for these items has provided their email address for contact. You can reach out to them at [email protected] to inquire about purchasing or obtaining these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jbartlett
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • Cookie Kempe
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thepartylady