• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still have the large stoneware bowl with round lid in stock?

In summary, the stoneware bowl and lid/bowl are two different stones. The lid/bowl fits over the rectangle baker (9x13 stone). The round one must've been before my time as a PC consultant.
itsjustCarla
I am looking for the large stoneware bowl that has been discontinued. If anyone had one they'd like to part with, PM or Email me.

thanks!!

BowlDoes the bowl need to be new in package? or is slightly used okay?

I have one...not new in the box, but only used once or twice. I am wondering though - how the heck would someone ship this big galunka?

dannyzmom said:
I have one...not new in the box, but only used once or twice. I am wondering though - how the heck would someone ship this big galunka?

LOL @ big galunka!

I think I found one......maybe

they are on our canadian outlet

Crys Hall said:

Really?
I wanna see a Canadian outlet! I may need to do some shopping nfrom one of you!

Carolyn I Pm'd you :)

Crys Hall said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i could cry as well! I just bought 2 from you guys in the us last week! My dh even brought one back from the us on his business trip for me!

I ordered one today!!!!! I've been waiting for them to come onto the outlet :) If anybody needs one let me know.

Do you mean the big lid/bowl? I have one new in box too if anyone needs one. Let me know.

Christ Follower said:
Do you mean the big lid/bowl? I have one new in box too if anyone needs one. Let me know.

I just sent you a pm.

The stoneware bowl and the lid/bowl are two different stones.

Stoneware bowl fits over the deep dish baker

Lid/bowl fits over the rectangle baker (9x13 stone)

Okay so then I just have the Lid/Bowl (the one that fits over the rectangle baker. Thanks for clearing that up Beth. The round one must've been before my time as a PC consultant. LOL!

Thanks Beth.....I am looking for the round one.

I have a very used round bowl that I'm planning to sell in a garage sale. Let me know if you want it.

Does the offer still stand for the round lid? I have a customer who would love to have 1. Please PM or email me at [email protected]

Thank you guys
Lisa:chef:

Related to Still have the large stoneware bowl with round lid in stock?

1. What is the size of the Iso Round Stoneware Bowl?

The Iso Round Stoneware Bowl has a capacity of 2.5 cups and measures 8 inches in diameter.

2. Is this bowl safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Round Stoneware Bowl is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can this bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Round Stoneware Bowl is microwave-safe.

4. How do I clean this bowl?

The Iso Round Stoneware Bowl is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. It can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water.

5. What makes this bowl different from other stoneware bowls?

The Iso Round Stoneware Bowl features a unique shape and size that is perfect for baking and serving individual portions. It also has a non-porous glaze that resists scratches and stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
Replies