• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

'Stations' at a Show...what to Set Up?!?!?

In summary, the host is planning a show with a larger crowd in a smaller area, and is considering not doing a demonstration and just having some stations set up for people to test the products. The consultant is hoping to have the QSP, the bread knife and tomato knife, and the food chopper at the party. They suggest having the 4 or 5 steps of the recipe as the stations, and then dividing the people. The party will open up so that people can talk about the products they used, and if time permits let them visit the other stations. After the party, people can shop and eat.
PCwithStay-C
I am having a show in September that will have a larger crowd in a small area!! While Im LOVING the fact that this will be a bigger group, the host and I discussed not doing a demonstration and just having some stations set up for people to test the products. I will pre-prepare the dishes, and let people just see how they can be made, and get to test everything.I am a new consultant and dont have alot of products, I have what is in the new consultant kit, plus the salad choppers lge micro bowl and trifle bowl and am hoping to have the QSP, the bread knife and tomato knife as well. So this is the staions I was thinking of doing. Ill make a light salad in the trifle bowl and a dessert, and dips/salsa for the bowls and caddy.Cutting Station
mandoline with potatoes
salad choppers for salsa
tomato knife with tomatoesDrink Station
QSP with iced tea (or another drink)
bar board with lemon or lime to cut and put into the drinksOven Station
mini muffins baked and iced (dont know how to go interactive??)
stone with strawberry amarettos. pre-pepare everything except orange zest so use the microplaneSo any hints or suggestions would be mucho appreciated :thumbup:

what you can do stacey is set up stations for a recipe, and have people do each step of the recipe. also do you have the food chopper? you can have them chop nuts or onions in that or even potaotes, you can have the cookware so they can see the ice melt, or that can be your demo (do a pull apart bread or something)

I would let them use the Microplane adjustable grater, food chopper and the garlic press...those are the products most people ooohh and ahhh over at my shows from the kit.

yeah i had a stations show once where all the guests helped prepare the recipe, well everyone that used the mandonline (i know its not the microplane) .. just ooohed and awwed over it, each person bought one that night LOL

abrahamlaur said:
what you can do stacey is set up stations for a recipe, and have people do each step of the recipe. also do you have the food chopper? you can have them chop nuts or onions in that or even potaotes, you can have the cookware so they can see the ice melt, or that can be your demo (do a pull apart bread or something)

I think this is the best way for this party to go. Have the 4 or 5 steps of the recipe as the stations then divide the people. While the recipe is cooking open the floor up so they can each talk about at least 1 of the products they used in their station and if there is still time let them get up and visit the other stations (the ones they weren't at).

Then they shop and eat!!

Sounds like this will be a fun party!! Good luck and let us know how it goes!:)

1. What is a "Station" at a Pampered Chef Show?

A "Station" at a Pampered Chef Show is a designated area where guests can gather and participate in a specific activity or demonstration. This can include food sampling, recipe card writing, product testing, or game playing.

2. How many stations should I set up at my Pampered Chef Show?

The number of stations you set up at your Pampered Chef Show will depend on the size of your party and the amount of space you have available. A general rule of thumb is to have one station for every 5-10 guests to avoid overcrowding and long wait times.

3. What supplies do I need to set up a station at a Pampered Chef Show?

The supplies needed for a station will vary depending on the specific activity or demonstration. However, some basic supplies to consider include recipe cards, food samples, cooking tools, and any necessary ingredients. It is also helpful to have paper towels, cleaning spray, and trash bins nearby for easy cleanup.

4. Can I customize the stations at my Pampered Chef Show?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to customize the stations at your Show to fit your guests' interests and preferences. You can choose which products to highlight and which activities to include based on your knowledge of your guests' needs and interests.

5. How do I ensure a smooth flow of traffic at the stations during my Pampered Chef Show?

To ensure a smooth flow of traffic at the stations, it is important to have a clear layout and designated areas for each station. Consider using signs or labels to direct guests to each station and have a designated host or consultant at each station to guide guests through the activity or demonstration. It is also helpful to have a schedule or timeline for when each station will be active to avoid overcrowding and long wait times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
blueberrylady