• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting My Registry: Ideas for the Bride?

A registry is definitely different. A PC wedding shower is where you give the bride gifts and not register for them with a store.
lisacb77
Okay, I emailed my director but thought you guys might have ideas as well. I am in SS1 and have my first registry! I know I can't officially have one until I qualify, but I am having 4 shows this month so no problem there. Last one is on 8/20.

So what can I do with the bride now to start working with her so once I qualify and go live (also have a web site and she's out of town so that works nicely)? I thought I should go ahead and send her a fall catalog and maybe my sample registry brochure and tell her to start picking stuff out.

Thoughts? Thanks!

I would do just that. Give her the catalog and let her complete her wish list. That way, when you are ready to go, so is she.

I liked the idea I heard of giving the bride an itemized receipt to fill out their wishlist. Definately get her excited!

I think you can get around that by going into your website and put it in like you are the bride, put her information in, and then set up her wishlist. You might look up past threads about the registry, I know there was some way someone said that they got around not being able to get the registry in.

There is a "guest shopping list" on CC that I print out and let them mark what they want on it. Then I either make copies of it or type a list of just what she wants and make copies of it for the shower. I have my first one August 12th and that is my plan.

Thanks Jennifer! A question though...isn't a registry different from a PC wedding shower? This bride is out of town so possibly no shower to go with it. I can add a shower from CC in my web assistant but wasn't sure if that is different?

Thanks!

Related to Starting My Registry: Ideas for the Bride?

What items should I include on my registry?

When creating your registry, think about items that will be useful and practical for your new life as a married couple. Kitchen essentials such as cookware, bakeware, and utensils are always popular choices. You can also add home decor, appliances, and entertaining items like serving platters and wine glasses.

How many items should I include on my registry?

It's best to have a variety of items at different price points to accommodate your guests' budgets. We recommend including at least 50-100 items on your registry to give your guests options to choose from.

Can I add items from other stores to my registry?

Yes, you can! At Pampered Chef, we offer a universal registry feature where you can add items from other stores to your registry. This allows you to have all your desired items in one place for your guests to easily access.

What if I receive duplicate gifts?

If you receive duplicate gifts, don't worry! You can always exchange them for something else from your registry or for store credit. Pampered Chef has a hassle-free return policy that allows you to easily exchange or return gifts.

When should I start my registry?

It's best to start your registry as soon as possible. This gives your guests plenty of time to shop for gifts before your wedding. Plus, it gives you time to add or update items if needed. It's never too early to start your registry!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • pamperedberry