• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stamps.com Blank Stamps for Sale!!

V
vwpamperedchef
I have 5 sheets (total 125 stamps) of the stamps from stamps.com for sale. I recently canceled my service, and placed an order just before I decided to cancel.

$5.75 gets you the stamps and them shipped to you!

I will accept Money Order. If you want to pay with paypal, please add $1 to the total cost to cover Paypal fees. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
bumping...anyone?? i hate to throw them out...

1. What is Stamps.com?

Stamps.com is an online postage and shipping service that allows individuals and businesses to print postage from their own computers and printers. It eliminates the need for trips to the post office and offers discounted rates on postage.

2. What are "blank stamps"?

"Blank stamps" refer to stamps that do not have a specific value already printed on them. They can be used to mail letters or packages of any weight and to any destination, as long as the correct amount of postage is applied.

3. How many stamps are included in this sale?

This sale includes 5 sheets of stamps, totaling 125 stamps. Each sheet contains 25 stamps.

4. How much does this sale cost?

The cost of this sale is $5.75. This includes the cost of the stamps and shipping to your desired location.

5. What forms of payment do you accept?

I accept payment via money order. If you prefer to pay with Paypal, please add $1 to the total cost to cover Paypal fees. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies