• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Carry Less Sell More Bag

In summary, Maverick is selling a bag that she says is "basically 2 lbs." and is willing to ship it for a fee. If someone buys the bag and pays for shipping, she will send them the bag. If no one buys the bag, she plans to post the photos of the bag and the buyer's information online.
Maverick8901
$40 plus shipping:thumbup:
I ship FAST!
You can pay me via Paypal. If you don't have Paypal I would accept a money order mailed to me. If you must send a check...you'll have to wait until it clears before I mail your bag to you.
Contact me for details.

Last edited:
bumping up

Hi Otis,
:)
Not sure what bumping up means?
I'm a newbie so you'll have to explain to me.
Thanks,
Maverick:)

Bumping is posting to a thread so it goes to the top of the list of threads so it's noticed again. Sometimes a thread will get lost in the shuffle if there are a lot of discussions going on.

Michelle - it is Linda - I am Otisbg and I know you want to sell this bag so I bumped it up!! LOLOLOL...

LOL.... Thanks Linda....too funny. Didn't know it was you. :0)

I'm interested in purchasing the bag and ready to move forward. Let me know if its still available. New this also...not meaning to double message you (I sent a private message too)

Hi Everyone,
I have 3 people interested...BUT no one has sent me their details so I can tell them how much shipping would be. Whomever gets this to me and their payment first gets the bag. (I'll make sure that I only process ONE payment so don't worry.) I have the bag weighed and wrapped ready to ship. I'd love to get it off my table and mark this item off my to do list. :thumbup::)

If you want to check out my reputation...you can see my 100% customer satisfaction rating on Ebay under Foursailcheep
That should help if anyone is concerned about how I do business. I am very honest and speedy! Also Paypal is a secure server and you can use your credit card.

Looking forward to completing this transaction w/someone who would love this bag. It is very nice! You'll LOVE it!

Thanks for reading!
Maverick:thumbup::balloon::)

Opps! Cant see how to delete this post. Sorry!

Last edited:
I got ur info terimayo. I'll go take a photo of the bag and post it once I figure out how to do it on this venue. I'm brand new to Chefsuccess...so I haven't figured out all the buttons yet. Thanks for your interest! :0)

Okay...does anyone know how to post photos?

Okay...I downloaded the photos...and they went somewhere on this site...LOL Can't find them...

I still don't know how to navigate this site. So...I downloaded the photos. They went into an "album". I don't know if people can "click" on me and find the only "album" I've added or not. Then I also noticed at the bottom of the page my photos have appeared too. If you can't find the photos and you're interested...message me privately and I'll e-mail them to you. I'd love to complete this sale. I weighed the bag and it weighs 1 lb and 14 oz. (basically 2 lbs.) The shipping will depend on where you live. I compute the shipping on usps.com using their calculator. I do not add extra for tape or packaging materials. I ship as inexpensively as I can since I know we're all pinching pennies! Our home is completely NON-SMOKING and CLEAN! YAY! Ready to ship this bag out! :0)

The Carry Less Sell More Bag has sold. Thanks for all the interest. I'm not yet sure how to delete this thread to get it off so it doesn't clutter things up.

What is the Carry Less Sell More Bag?

The Carry Less Sell More Bag is a versatile and durable bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to use while selling products at parties and events. It is made of high-quality materials and features multiple pockets and compartments to help you organize and transport your products with ease.

How can I purchase the Carry Less Sell More Bag?

The Carry Less Sell More Bag is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You can also purchase it at any Pampered Chef party or event. It is not sold in stores.

What are the dimensions of the Carry Less Sell More Bag?

The Carry Less Sell More Bag measures 18 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It also has a 7-inch handle drop for easy carrying. It is designed to fit most standard-sized Pampered Chef products.

Can I personalize the Carry Less Sell More Bag?

Yes, the Carry Less Sell More Bag can be personalized with your name or monogram for an additional fee. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Personalization adds a personal touch and makes it easy to identify your bag at events.

Is the Carry Less Sell More Bag covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Carry Less Sell More Bag is covered by a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your bag, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • ChefAndiHV
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • chezshelly