• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Rubber Stamps From Nancy's Artworks

In summary, Ann is selling her stamps to pay down her credit card bill because she believes that their past performance is better served by paying down the card than keeping the stamps.
chefann
Gold Member
I've got a big old bag of rubber stamps that I bought to use for team incentives. Based on my team's past performance, I'm better off selling them to pay down my credit card bill than keeping them. :rolleyes: All stamps are new and have never been used.Descriptions are below the pictures. Prices listed are per stamp. Shipping will be extra, and will be actual cost. I accept PayPal, checks and money orders. Stamps will ship after payment clears.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0033.jpgBring in $100 in outside orders and you'll receive ______________. Qty. available: 1 (1 pending); 2 1/4 x 2 1/4"; $3.00
Pineapple. Qty. available: 1; 3/4 x 1 1/2"; $1.50
Cookies. Qty. available: 1; 1 1/2 x 3/4"; $1.50Updated 2/6/2008, 9:03 pm - updated list of available stamps

Last edited:
sending you a pm. I want 1 bring a friend stamp

Got your PM, tabnat. Replied.

Ann, I'll take several. The trio, phone orders and bring a friend.

Ann I can send you payment through paypal just as soon as I get your email addy.

AFTER Ann's are gone, I have some of the same ones for sale. :)

Layla, yours comes to $10 with shipping. I take PayPal (to [email protected]), check or money order.

Here's what I'd like:1 Tools in turnabout
1 Apple peeler/corer/slicer and pie.
1 Attendance = Success. More is the secret!
1 Bring a friend and get a gift.
1 trio

Kim,Layla had already asked about the bottom 2 on your list. But I can earmark them for you if she backs out. The other 3 for you would be $9.50 with shipping.

I'll take 'em.Janet, have you got a "Bring a Friend" and a trio, by any chance? If not, then, Ann, I'll be your backup. :)

Okie-dokie. If you PayPal, I'm at [email protected]. I've got a stack of stuff to take to the PO tomorrow, so they'll go out right away.

chefann said:
Okie-dokie. If you PayPal, I'm at [email protected]. I've got a stack of stuff to take to the PO tomorrow, so they'll go out right away.

Done and done! I sent you a message with my payment (which is coming from "Peony Bloom," btw).

Thanks, Ann!!!

KimmyDarling said:
Done and done! I sent you a message with my payment (which is coming from "Peony Bloom," btw).

Thanks, Ann!!!
Oooooh- a sexy alias! :love: Maybe I'll put "Busty Sinclair" as the return address on the envelope. :)

chefann said:
Oooooh- a sexy alias! :love: Maybe I'll put "Busty Sinclair" as the return address on the envelope. :)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann, I sent you the payment for mine too!

KimmyDarling said:
I'll take 'em.

Janet, have you got a "Bring a Friend" and a trio, by any chance? If not, then, Ann, I'll be your backup. :)

I have all of these available:

DSC00001.jpg

I have someone who wanted some a week ago, but have duplicates held for her right now.

I am still looking for my "keep this under your silverware drawer" one for someone and I'll look for the bring a friend one - I know I have one...just where did I put it???? :rolleyes:

I did some major cleaning Sunday and didn't find them, but I KNOW they are here!

Janet, I would like the trio with the Chopper in it and the Bring a Friend one. No rush-- when you find it, let me know. :)

KimmyDarling said:
Janet, I would like the trio with the Chopper in it and the Bring a Friend one. No rush-- when you find it, let me know. :)

Sure Kim - send me a PM so I have it to answer and as a reminder. :) I'll hold the chopper trio aside for you.

I just did a "quick look" through a container for those other stamps - I swear they are purposely hiding from me - I found ANOTHER brand new chopper trio...don't know HOW I got 3 of those...anyway, still not the rest. But I will be cleaning and looking later in the week. (I'm on a mission to get my house in order this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Oh, Janet. I was on a mission, today to get something done because my computer is having work done (hopefully an extreme RAM makeover). I did do a lot of things that I wouldn't have done had I had a computer to be messing with all day. Ahhhh, dh got home around 9:30 ish. I tried really hard not to say first thing, "can I check my e-mail?" I waited about five minutes.
Anyway, after the initial every day type cleaning, I didn't get to much, but I was doing something!

I'm usually on my PC ONLY while doing other things like Fire Department work or things like that. Otherwise, I do shut it off for large chunks of time. Problem is we are so busy we are only home to make a mess it seems!!!! :)

I'm only on now because I just got home from a FD meeting and don't have the energy to do anything but type but am too awake still to sleep!

Don't forget me Janet:). I just sent you a pm. I can go ahead and pay for those I picked out if you want to wait a few days to see if you find the other one. Thanks!

Hey Ann. Just sent payment for the 1 via paypal. coming from tabnat80.
Thanks!

just sent you both a pm each
pam

Got your PM, Pam. Replied via PM. ;)

janetupnorth said:
I have all of these available:

DSC00001.jpg

I have someone who wanted some a week ago, but have duplicates held for her right now.

I am still looking for my "keep this under your silverware drawer" one for someone and I'll look for the bring a friend one - I know I have one...just where did I put it???? :rolleyes:

I did some major cleaning Sunday and didn't find them, but I KNOW they are here!

That would be me, not in a big hurry! :chef:

wadesgirl said:
That would be me, not in a big hurry! :chef:

Yes, still have your IM.

Also took care of the other request for some.

Pam - I'll send you a note now...thanks!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, still have your IM.

Also took care of the other request for some.

Pam - I'll send you a note now...thanks!

I know, I was just teasing you. It's still too early in the morning!

Ann-I just sent you a payment.

Thank you!!

Does anyone else have a bring a friend stamp available for purchase?

Got your payment, Layla. They'll go out tomorrow.

1. How many stamps are included in the forSale listing?

There are a total of 3 stamps included in the forSale listing.

2. What is the condition of the stamps?

All stamps are new and have never been used.

3. What forms of payment are accepted?

Payments can be made through PayPal, checks, or money orders.

4. Is shipping included in the listed price?

No, shipping will be an additional cost and will be based on the actual cost of shipping.

5. How can I contact the seller to purchase a stamp?

You can contact the seller through the provided PayPal link or by sending an email to the listed email address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • cat