1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fs: Chillzanne Sectional Server

1. Candi_f

Candi_f Member Gold Member

This is the more recent circular one that wraps around a patio umbrella or turns into an S shape.

It's brand new out of the original packaging and was just out for displays.

Retailed for $49.50...asking only $30 plus shipping (should fit in a large flat-rate box)

I prefer non-cc/dc PayPal or RME...but can also accept cc/dc PayPal with fees or postal money orders.

Thanks! :D

Candice

Sep 21, 2009
  2. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

I want it! I've been looking for one! I don't have PayPal, but would be happy to do CC or mail a check? What would shipping be to 22720!

Sep 22, 2009
  3. Candi_f

Large flat-rate box is $13.95...so I guess it would be $43.95. You can non-cc/dc PP or RME it to candice.donaldson@ymail.com Thanks! :D

Sep 22, 2009
  4. JennLizFran

Ok, hope this doesn't sound stupid, but I have no idea what any of those initials stood for other than non-cc! Can I mail you a personal check or money order?

Sep 23, 2009
  5. Candi_f

Sorry...LOL PP is PayPal and RME is Revolution Money Exchange, which is similar to PayPal because it's an online payment system. Anyway...if you don't have either of those...I will accept a postal money order. That can be sent to Candice Donaldson, 24441 Filmore St., Taylor, MI 48180. Thanks! :D

Sep 23, 2009
  6. JennLizFran

Haha, Thanks! Usually the online shopping I do is from places like Amazon, they just take my Visa...haha! I'll get a money order sent out ASAP. Thanks!

Sep 24, 2009
  7. Candi_f

Okay...great...thanks! :D

Sep 24, 2009
Have something to add?