• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 12 Professional Skillet in Excellent Condition Still Available?

In summary, the "Fs: 12" Prof Skillet Euc" is a heavy-duty cast iron skillet that is suitable for all stovetops, including induction. It is designed to withstand the use of metal utensils without damaging the surface and is compatible with most standard-sized lids. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for optimal durability.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Professional 12" Family Skillet in excellent used condition.

Retailed for $108.

Asking $50 plus shipping, but will entertain other serious offers.

I prefer RME and Non-CC PayPal...but can also accept CC PayPal w/fees and USPS money orders.

Contact me off-group at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you.

Thanks!

1. What is the material of the "Fs: 12" Prof Skillet Euc"?

The "Fs: 12" Prof Skillet Euc" is made of heavy-duty cast iron, ensuring durability and even heat distribution.

2. Is the skillet suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, the "Fs: 12" Prof Skillet Euc" is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.

3. Can I use metal utensils with this skillet?

Yes, the "Fs: 12" Prof Skillet Euc" is designed to withstand the use of metal utensils without scratching or damaging the surface.

4. Does the skillet come with a lid?

No, the "Fs: 12" Prof Skillet Euc" does not come with a lid. However, it is compatible with most standard-sized lids.

5. Is this skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs: 12" Prof Skillet Euc" is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the skillet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies