• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Logo Glass Mugs - $15 + Shipping | [email protected]

In summary, the new Pampered Chef logo glass mugs cost $15 plus shipping and can be purchased in bulk by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They are both microwave and dishwasher safe and do not offer personalization options at this time. Shipping costs will vary based on location and number of mugs ordered.
Candi_f
Gold Member
These have the newer Pampered Chef logo with the chef hat on them. They are two clear glass mugs with gold writing on them and a faceted interior. There is no packaging, but I never used them, so they are brand new. Asking $15 plus shipping.

Comes from a smoke-free home.

Non-cc PayPal or RME preferred...but can also accept cc PayPal w/fees or USPS money orders. Will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

E-mail me off-group at [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

• PCmug.JPG
    PCmug.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

1. What is the cost of the new Pampered Chef logo glass mugs?

The cost of the new Pampered Chef logo glass mugs is $15 plus shipping.

2. Can I purchase the mugs in bulk?

Yes, bulk orders are available for the new Pampered Chef logo glass mugs. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

3. Are the mugs microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef logo glass mugs are both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleaning.

4. How can I personalize the mugs with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization options for the new Pampered Chef logo glass mugs. However, they make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook and can be used for personalization by a third-party company.

5. What is the shipping cost for the mugs?

The shipping cost for the new Pampered Chef logo glass mugs will vary depending on your location and the number of mugs ordered. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a shipping estimate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Candi_f