• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Handcrafted Catalog Tote with a Turkey Design?

In summary, the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote is a sturdy and durable tote made of canvas material. It is machine washable and has two exterior pockets and one interior pocket for organization. Unfortunately, it does not have the option for personalization and has a weight capacity of up to 30 pounds.
Candi_f
Gold Member
This is a handcrafted tote made out of the FW06 catalog. Very cute and fall-like with the turkey on the cover. Generated lots of interest...also includes a logo keychain that says "Got Pan? Need Dough?"

$15 shipped domestically.

I accept non-cc PayPal and RME...as well as cc PayPal w/fees for your convenience. Or I can also take check or money order...and would ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

If interested, contact me off-list at [email protected] Thanks! :)

pictures? sounds cute!

I'm having camera issues right now. Grrr...the picture itself came out okay...my USB cords screwing up though. I'll keep trying. :(

I would love to see a picture. Do you have more than one bag???

Hate to keep being a bug...but any pics yet???? The curiosity is killing me.....;)

I'm with you Texaschef!! I am anxious to see it and see if she will make more?!

She only posts when she has something to sell - so if you are really interested, I would contact her via the email she has at the beginning of this thread.

I'm really sorry...I can't get my pic to upload! :( :( :( This really stinks...LOL I don't mean to keep you all hanging here...as soon as I figure out what the heck is wrong, I'll let you guys know. Sorry about that...

I would love to see a picture too, when you figure it out! my email address is [email protected]
thanks!!!

1. What is the material of the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote?

The Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying heavy items such as cookbooks and kitchen tools.

2. Is the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the quality of the tote.

3. How many pockets does the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote have?

The Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote has two exterior pockets and one interior pocket, providing plenty of space for organizing your items.

4. Can I personalize the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote with my name?

Unfortunately, the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote does not have the option for personalization at this time.

5. What is the weight capacity of the Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote?

The Fs: Handcrafted Catalog Tote can hold up to 30 pounds, making it perfect for carrying heavy kitchen items or groceries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies