• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is RME and how can it save me money on my online transactions?

In summary, the Fs: Clear Glass Logo Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces and can be personalized with a logo or design. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, and made of high-quality clear glass. Bulk discounts are available for larger orders.
Candi_f
Gold Member
These have the newer Pampered Chef logo with the chef hat on them. They are clear glass mugs with gold writing on them and a faceted interior. There is no packaging, but I never used them, so they are brand new. Asking $15 plus shipping.

Comes from a smoke-free home.

Non-cc PayPal or RME preferred. Will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited:
How do you pay non-cc PayPal and what is RME? I've only used PayPay.
How many mugs are there?

non-cc Paypal is set up to come out of your checking account...not connected with a credit card (which charges the seller). Not sure about RME.

RME is Revolution Money Exchange. It's much like PayPal, but you can't use a credit card. It's all funded transfers. They're new, and are currently giving away money to new subscribers. If you go to this link and sign up, they'll put some money in your account. The site still says $25, but with an end date of 5/15. But they haven't changed the info online yet, so they may still be honoring it. What's really nice about RME is that there are no fees to send or receive money (there are to receive on some PayPal transactions/account types).

What is the capacity of the Fs: Clear Glass Logo Mugs?

The Fs: Clear Glass Logo Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces.

Can these mugs be personalized with a logo or design?

Yes, these mugs can be personalized with a logo or design. Our team can help you create a custom design for your mugs.

Are these mugs microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Fs: Clear Glass Logo Mugs are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

What is the material of these mugs?

These mugs are made of high-quality, durable clear glass that is built to last.

Do you offer bulk discounts for these mugs?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for larger orders of the Fs: Clear Glass Logo Mugs. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies