• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Set of 2 Clear Glass Logo Mugs

In summary, the Fs: Set of 2 Clear Glass Logo Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces each and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They do not come with lids but can be used for hot and cold drinks. They also have a non-slip base to prevent sliding.
Candi_f
Gold Member
These have the newer Pampered Chef logo with the chef hat on them. They are clear glass mugs with gold writing on them and a faceted interior. There is no packaging, but I never used them, so they are brand new. Asking $15 plus shipping.

Comes from a smoke-free home.

Prefer non-cc PayPal payments, but will consider check/money orders as well. Will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

Thanks!

Are these coffee cup size? I'm interested. Like I don't have enough stuff!! Can you check the shipping for me to 78108?

Thank you!!

1. What is the capacity of the Fs: Set of 2 Clear Glass Logo Mugs?

The Fs: Set of 2 Clear Glass Logo Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces each.

2. Are these mugs microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and heating up your favorite beverage.

3. Do the mugs come with lids?

No, the Fs: Set of 2 Clear Glass Logo Mugs do not come with lids. They are designed for hot and cold beverages and can be used with or without a lid.

4. Can I use these mugs for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, these mugs are versatile and can be used for hot and cold beverages. The double-walled design helps to maintain the temperature of your drink for longer.

5. Do these mugs have a non-slip base?

Yes, the Fs: Set of 2 Clear Glass Logo Mugs have a non-slip base to prevent them from sliding on smooth surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
Replies