• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Two Dishes From Simple Additions Entertaining Set

In summary, The Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes two high-quality stoneware dishes - a 9-inch square baker and a 12-inch round platter. These dishes are oven-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe. They are designed to be stacked for easy storage and can be used to serve hot and cold foods, as well as for marinating, baking, and reheating leftovers. The set comes in a variety of colors to match any kitchen decor.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Eggplant square and Butternut square

These are brand new in opened box.

Each one is $10 shipped.

I accept NON-CC PayPal, checks, and money orders and will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

Thanks!

Another PM 2 ya!! Wa-Hoo x 2 !!! I broke my eggplant one last year and can't wiat to get this one!!!

Last edited:

Related to Fs: Two Dishes From Simple Additions Entertaining Set

1. What is included in the Simple Additions Entertaining Set?

The Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes two dishes - a 9-inch square baker and a 12-inch round platter. These dishes are made of high-quality stoneware and are perfect for serving and entertaining.

2. Can these dishes be used in the oven?

Yes, both the square baker and the round platter are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe for easy clean up.

3. Are the dishes stackable for storage?

Yes, the Simple Additions Entertaining Set dishes are designed to be stacked for easy storage. They also have a small lip on the bottom to prevent slipping when stacked.

4. Can I use these dishes to serve hot and cold foods?

Yes, these dishes are versatile and can be used to serve both hot and cold foods. They are also great for marinating, baking, and reheating leftovers.

5. Are the dishes available in different colors?

Yes, the Simple Additions Entertaining Set dishes come in a variety of colors to match any kitchen decor. Some popular colors include white, red, blue, and green.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tinat51796
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • kcjodih