• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Tiles for Sale

In summary, Sarah is trying to sell her tiles set of two (2 sets), paid $26 each, asking $20 each set; tiles small bowls set of two (2 sets), paid $26 each, asking $20 each set; and tiles large platter with handles, paid $67.25 each, asking $40 each set. All are new in the box and ship extra from Ontario, Canada. PayPal or money order only. Cheques will be accepted but orders will not be shipped for 2 weeks until cheques are cleared.
kcjodih
Gold Member
My past and current host would like me to try and sell her tiles SA for her. She's doing a show this month for the dots SA and has never even taken the tiles ones out of the boxes. She has:

-tiles squares set of two (2 sets of these) paid $26 asking $20 each set
-tiles small bowls set of two (2 sets of these) paid $26 asking $20 each set
-tiles large platter with handles paid $67.25 asking $40

These are Canadian prices - I know the US prices were only $20, $20 and $46

So the asking prices are in Canadian dollars as well. All are new in box and shipping is extra from Ontario,Canada. Please PM me if you're interested in any of these.

Paypal (no credit cards) or money order only. Cheques will be accepted but orders will not be shipped for 2 weeks until cheques are cleared.

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
I have 1 small tiles bowl if anyone wants it.

I'm interested in the platter and the 2 sets of small bowls. Are they still available?
What would the cost be in US dollars?

Actually I need to clarify that the bowls were $20 each set not for both sets so the total if you're interested for the platter and both sets of bowls (4 total) would be $80 Canadian which right now is $69.57 US. Sorry for any misunderstanding and thank you Sarah for the link. :)

Last edited:
If there are any small bowls available still, I would be interested in those. If not, I see the confusion above, that's fine too.

Jane as of right now EVERYTHING is still available. I haven't had anyone with a firm 'I'll take it' so it's first PM, first payment :);) gets it!

Jodi, I PM'ed you.
Thanks,
Jane :)

1. What are Simple Additions tiles used for?

Simple Additions tiles are used as a decorative and functional addition to any kitchen or dining table. They can be used as coasters, trivets, or even as a small serving dish for appetizers or desserts.

2. How do I purchase Simple Additions tiles?

You can purchase Simple Additions tiles from a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply select the design and quantity you would like, and complete the checkout process.

3. Are Simple Additions tiles microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Simple Additions tiles are microwave and dishwasher safe. You can use them to heat up small dishes or place them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can I customize Simple Additions tiles with my own design?

At this time, we do not offer customization for Simple Additions tiles. However, we have a wide variety of designs to choose from that will suit any style or occasion.

5. Are Simple Additions tiles made with sustainable materials?

Yes, our Simple Additions tiles are made with sustainable materials that are safe for the environment. We are committed to using eco-friendly materials in all of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
Replies