• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Retired Items - BNIB Platters and Plates for Sale

In summary, the "Shop Retired Items" section offers a variety of platters and plates, including serving platters, dinner plates, and dessert plates. These items are available for purchase by anyone, not just consultants, and are still covered by Pampered Chef's product guarantee. New items are added to the section regularly, and while retired items cannot be returned or exchanged, customer service is available for assistance with any issues.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I have a few things. Price does not include shipping.
Striped Rectangle Platter (2) Both BNIB. One for $20. Both for $35.
Tiles Small Square Plates (2) Both have been taken out and shown at shows.
One has inner protective box and outer package box. One only has inner protective box. Both for $12.
I can accept Paypal using [email protected] or check by mail.

Related to Shop Retired Items - BNIB Platters and Plates for Sale

1. What types of platters and plates are available in the "Shop Retired Items" section?

We have a variety of platters and plates available, including serving platters, dinner plates, dessert plates, and more. These items are all brand new in their original packaging.

2. Can I still purchase these retired items even if I am not a consultant?

Yes, absolutely! Our retired items are available for purchase by anyone, regardless of whether or not you are a consultant.

3. Are these retired items covered by Pampered Chef's product guarantee?

Yes, our retired items are still covered by our product guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. How often do you add new items to the "Shop Retired Items" section?

We add new items to this section on a regular basis, but there is no set schedule. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest additions.

5. Can I return or exchange retired items?

Retired items are not eligible for returns or exchanges, as they are sold in "as is" condition. However, if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Monica9498