• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Interested in These Retired Items for Sale?

In summary, "Bnib Retired Items" are products from Pampered Chef that are brand new and in their original packaging, but are no longer being sold. They are still covered by Pampered Chef's limited lifetime warranty, but not eligible for promotions or discounts. They cannot be returned or exchanged and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I have a few things. Price does not include shipping.
Striped Rectangle Platter (2) One for $20. Both for $35.
Tiles Small Square Plates. (2) Both have been taken out and put on my 3 tier stand at shows. One has inner and outer box. One just has the inner protective box. $12 for both.
I can accept Paypal or check. Paypal under [email protected]

Related to Are You Interested in These Retired Items for Sale?

1. What does "Bnib Retired Items" mean?

"Bnib" stands for "Brand New In Box", while "Retired Items" refers to products that are no longer being sold by Pampered Chef. This means that the items have never been used and are in their original packaging.

2. Are the "Bnib Retired Items" still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty, even if they are retired. However, please note that the warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not cover normal wear and tear.

3. Can I purchase multiple "Bnib Retired Items" at once?

Yes, you can purchase as many retired items as you want, as long as they are still available. However, please note that these items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and may sell out quickly.

4. Are "Bnib Retired Items" eligible for any promotions or discounts?

No, retired items are not eligible for any promotions or discounts. They are sold at their original price, which may be higher than the current price of similar products.

5. Can I return or exchange "Bnib Retired Items"?

No, retired items are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review the item before purchasing and contact Pampered Chef's customer service if you have any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • PartiesbyJamie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie
  • trps