• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Lot of Pampered Chef Demo Items

In summary, a lot of Pampered Chef demo items typically includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, which may include knives, pots and pans, baking dishes, utensils, and more. These items are used for demonstrations but are in excellent condition and may still be in their original packaging. The items in the lot cannot be customized, but they are of high quality and sold at a discounted rate. Returns and exchanges are not available, but customer service can assist with any issues.
Candi_f
Gold Member
These have been gently used a few times for shows...but are still in good condition.

* #1085 Ultimate Slice & Grate...reduced to $30
* #2317 Nylon Masher...reduced to $4
* #2795 4-Piece Colander & Bowl Set...reduced to $20
* #1301 Pizza Cutter...reduced to $5
* #1133 Lemon Zester/Scorer...reduced to $5
* ? All-Purpose Spreader w/wooden handle...reduced to $2
* #1625 Easy Clean Kitchen Brush...reduced to $5

LOT SPECIAL: $50 for all!

Prices do not include shipping. Items come from a smoke-free home.

Non-cc PayPal or RME preferred. Will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks! :)

Related to Fs: Lot of Pampered Chef Demo Items

What is included in a lot of Pampered Chef demo items?

A lot of Pampered Chef demo items typically includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware such as knives, pots and pans, baking dishes, utensils, and more. The specific items included may vary depending on the lot.

Are the demo items brand new or used?

The demo items sold by Pampered Chef are typically used for demonstrations by consultants, but they are in excellent condition and have been thoroughly cleaned and inspected before being sold. Some items may still be in their original packaging.

Can I choose the specific items I want in my lot?

Unfortunately, the items in a lot of Pampered Chef demo items are pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, you can rest assured that all items in the lot are of high quality and useful for cooking and baking.

What is the average cost of a lot of Pampered Chef demo items?

The cost of a lot of demo items can vary depending on the specific items included. However, they are typically sold at a discounted rate compared to buying each item individually, making them a great value for those looking to stock their kitchen with high-quality tools.

Can I return or exchange items from a lot of Pampered Chef demo items?

Unfortunately, due to the nature of these items being sold as a lot, returns and exchanges are not available. However, if you have any issues with a specific item, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies