• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a unique fall tote? Check out this handcrafted catalog tote!

In summary, the Handcrafted Catalog Tote is a durable and high-quality canvas tote that measures 15 inches wide, 12 inches tall, and 5 inches deep. It can hold approximately 15-20 catalogs and has additional pockets for small items. It can also be personalized with a name or business logo for an additional fee and is machine washable.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Woo-hoo! I have a working camera now! LOL

This is a handcrafted tote made out of the FW06 catalog. Very cute and fall-like with the turkey on the cover. Generated lots of interest...also includes a logo keychain that says "Got Pan? Need Dough?"

$15 shipped domestically.

I accept non-cc PayPal and RME...as well as cc PayPal w/fees for your convenience. Or I can also take USPS money order...and would ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

If interested, contact me off-list at [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

• PC tote_edited.jpg
    PC tote_edited.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 483

1. What is the material of the Handcrafted Catalog Tote?

The Handcrafted Catalog Tote is made of durable, high-quality canvas material that can withstand everyday use.

2. How big is the Handcrafted Catalog Tote?

The Handcrafted Catalog Tote measures 15 inches wide, 12 inches tall, and 5 inches deep. It has plenty of room to hold multiple catalogs and other essentials for your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I customize the Handcrafted Catalog Tote with my name or business logo?

Yes, the Handcrafted Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name or business logo for an additional fee. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How many catalogs can the Handcrafted Catalog Tote hold?

The Handcrafted Catalog Tote can hold approximately 15-20 catalogs, depending on their size and thickness. It also has additional pockets for pens, business cards, and other small items.

5. Is the Handcrafted Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Handcrafted Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air-drying to preserve its quality and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • Candi_f