• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Whisk, Item #2475 on Back Order

In summary, the Stainless Whisk, Item #2475, is a durable and long-lasting kitchen tool made of high-quality stainless steel. It has a length of 12 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized bowls and pots. The whisk is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can withstand heat up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. The availability of the Stainless Whisk may vary, so it is best to check back on the website or contact customer service for updates.
jrstephens
Just saw this when I went to CC. It may have been discussed already, I haven't been on much this weekend.

I wonder what is up with all the BO's these days?

BoI forget, what are the other items on BO?

Stainless Whisk
BBQ Basket
10 inch SS Skillet??? (or is it the 12 inch)

There were more - what are they???

The new skinny scraper (name is escaping my mind!) is also. It's the 12" executive skillet.

microOh right, it is the micro scraper that is on BO.

Still, I thought there was a few more?!

You can look them up on CC for the full list.

Micro Scraper, that's the word for it. I knew skinny wasn't right!

scraperIs that the Master that is on BO too? I know there are 2 of them.

stefani2 said:
Is that the Master that is on BO too? I know there are 2 of them.
Master is on BO to consultants, they are still currently shipping what they have to customers.

By the way I saw one of those babies in person the other day, they are huge!

It seems like every other item I want to order is on back order. It's frustrating because I know my customers are counting on me to have these products available for them. Have any other consultants experienced this lately?Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with back orders. Unfortunately, sometimes high demand for certain products can lead to them being on back order. Our team is constantly working to restock these items as quickly as possible, but in the meantime, I would recommend checking with your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any of the Stainless Whisks in stock that you could borrow or purchase from them. Additionally, you can always reach out to our customer service team for updates on when the item will be back in stock. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

Related to Stainless Whisk, Item #2475 on Back Order

1. What is the material of the Stainless Whisk?

The Stainless Whisk, Item #2475, is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

2. What size is the Stainless Whisk?

This whisk has a length of 12 inches, making it the perfect size for whisking and mixing ingredients in most standard-sized bowls and pots.

3. Is the Stainless Whisk dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stainless Whisk is safe to use in the dishwasher for easy and convenient cleanup after use.

4. Is the Stainless Whisk heat resistant?

Yes, this whisk is heat resistant up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for use in hot cooking and baking tasks.

5. When will the Stainless Whisk be back in stock?

Our team is working hard to restock the Stainless Whisk as soon as possible. Please check back on our website or contact our customer service for updates on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
rlombas