• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Vs. Stainless: Choosing the Best Cookware for Your Kitchen

:)Neither is better, or either is better. It depends on your cooking style. For me, I use Executive for everyday and Stainless for the special times I want to sear meat and/or make a sauce.First off, hi raebates...I've been "looking" for you since conference and you were the devil!!! :) Thanks for the heads up!I had this question at a show last week - and here was my answer:Neither is better, or either is better. It depends on your cooking style. For me, I use Executive for everyday and Stainless for the special times I want to sear meat and/or make a sauce.First off, hi raebates...I've been "looking" for
hperschnick
I know this may have been discussed in a different thread but couldn't find it.

I have had several people ask me which is better, the Stainless or our non-stick. I don't have any REAL informaton to tell them. I have been saying that it depends on what you want to do. Stainless is better for browning things and making pan sauces and the non-stick is better for just everyday cooking. I also tell them that if they just refuse to hand wash... stainless is the way to go, even thought the non stick is super easy to clean.

Anyone have better information that I can give to help them decide?

Thanks in advance - you guys are always full of great information!

Neither is better, or either is better. It depends on your cooking style. For me, I use Executive for everyday and Stainless for the special times I want to sear meat and/or make a sauce.

First off, hi raebates...I've been "looking" for you since conference and you were the devil!!! :) Anyway, on the cookware, again no hard core info from me, but personal opinions: I LOVE and prefer Executive or Professional. I can sear meat in them and make my pan sauce/gravy (and use the flat whisk with it) with no prob. And it can go in the oven which I do a lot when making various meat dishes. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would buy the ss because it's a PAIN in the bahookie to clean!! I really don't think it cooks any better. It's a preference thing. Since the scare of non-stick, a lot of people want to go to ss, but I assure them that our coating is baked on and not sprayed on, plus the whole thing about the exotic birds and teflon. Don't know if any of this babbling helped or not...

c00p said:
First off, hi raebates...I've been "looking" for you since conference and you were the devil!!! :)

Hi, Andrea. My director got a big kick out of walking around with me at NC. There were lots of people who pointed to me and said, "Hey, you're the devil!" That happens much less frequently in my everyday setting. ;)

I had this question at a show last week - and here was my answer:

"Well, both will heat evenly and do a good job cooking your food, and both have a lifetime warranty. If you are most interested in easy clean-up, and being able to get in and out of the kitchen quickly, than I would recommend the Executive Cookware....I LOVE LOVE LOVE my executive cookware not only for the way it cooks, and it's versatility of stove-top and oven use, but also for the fact that NOTHING EVER sticks to it, and I can clean it with just the swipe of a soapy cloth!
If you are someone who does alot of pan frying, and like to make sauces and gravies using the "fond" (little crispies left in the bottom of the pan after browning your meat), than you will need at least a couple pieces of SS. I have the 8" and the 10" skillets, and that is what works well for me.....it's also nice to have a couple pieces because they can go under the broiler, whereas nonstick pieces cannot.
I think that in most kitchens, there is a place for Nonstick, and SS cookware.....and if you are going to invest in cookware - why not get cookware that you will never have to re-buy? With the Pampered Chef Cookware's lifetime warranty, you can make a purchase knowing that it is the last cookware you will ever have to buy!"

Becky~

Well said!

Now...if only I could sound that good at a show!

Thanks Becky! That sounds much better than my fumbling! I'm going to print that off and practice it!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had a lot of experience with both our Executive and Stainless cookware. Both have their own unique benefits, so it really depends on your personal cooking preferences.

Our Executive cookware is made with a durable non-stick coating that is perfect for everyday cooking. It is incredibly easy to clean and is great for cooking delicate foods like eggs and fish. However, if you prefer to do a lot of browning and making pan sauces, our Stainless cookware may be a better option for you. The stainless steel construction allows for even heat distribution and a beautiful sear on meats and vegetables.

Another factor to consider is the maintenance of the cookware. If you are someone who prefers to hand wash your cookware, both our Executive and Stainless lines are easy to clean. However, if you are someone who prefers to use the dishwasher, our Stainless cookware is dishwasher safe while our Executive cookware is not.

Overall, both our Executive and Stainless cookware are high-quality options for your kitchen. It really comes down to your personal cooking style and preferences. I hope this information helps you make the best decision for your needs. Happy cooking!

What is the difference between Executive and Stainless cookware?

Executive cookware is made from a triple-layered aluminum core, providing even heat distribution and retention. Stainless cookware is made from stainless steel and is known for its durability and resistance to stains and corrosion.

Which one is better for cooking?

Both Executive and Stainless cookware have their own strengths. Executive cookware is better for dishes that require precise temperature control, while Stainless cookware is better for dishes that require high heat and browning.

Is one type more expensive than the other?

Executive cookware is typically more expensive due to its specialized construction and performance. Stainless cookware is generally more affordable and a popular choice for everyday cooking needs.

Can I use metal utensils with both types of cookware?

Both Executive and Stainless cookware can withstand the use of metal utensils. However, it is always recommended to use non-metal utensils to preserve the non-stick coating and extend the lifespan of the cookware.

Do I need to season either type of cookware?

Executive cookware does not require seasoning, as it has a non-stick coating. However, Stainless cookware may benefit from seasoning with a thin layer of oil to enhance its non-stick properties and prevent food from sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • nancyk325
  • Products and Tips
Replies