• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Spring/Summer Samples Now for Extra PC$ Earnings | Limited Time Offer

In summary, "Spring/Summer Samples" are clothing or product samples designed for the upcoming spring and summer seasons. They can be found at fashion trade shows, events, or through fashion brands and designers. These samples come in different sizes, but they may be limited and not available for purchase. Some may be available for purchase, but they are typically limited in quantity and may be more expensive. Returns or exchanges for "Spring/Summer Samples" may vary depending on the brand or designer.
Tracy99
Gold Member
Hi,

I started in mid March. I was wondering if anyone knows how long I have to order the spring/summer samples. I thought I read somewhere 60 days but now I can't find that. I am hoping to buy some with my PC $ but I was also hoping to earn more PC $ with my May shows. So is there a deadline at all to order these products or is it ok to wait a little longer?

New Consultants (Agreements received after Feb. 14, 2011)
Sample packages are offered to new Consultants for six weeks after the agreement is received or until July 1, 2011, whichever is sooner.

THANKS! I guess I should go ahead and order then. My 6 weeks is close to being up. How long do you typically have to order samples when they come out (just curious).

About 6 weeks....
Ordering Spring / Summer Samples
Available beginning Feb. 14, 2011 through March 31, 2011. Available to customers March 1st. So you have plenty of time to order them and have them prior to them being available to customers.

The end of the month when they start.* So Spring/Summer you have to the end of March.* Fall/Winter you have to the end of September.

What are "Spring/Summer Samples"?

"Spring/Summer Samples" refer to clothing or product samples that are specifically designed for the spring and summer seasons. These samples are often used by fashion designers or companies to showcase their upcoming lines and styles.

Where can I find "Spring/Summer Samples"?

You can typically find "Spring/Summer Samples" at fashion trade shows, industry events, or through fashion brands and designers. They may also be available for purchase on their websites or in select stores.

Do "Spring/Summer Samples" come in different sizes?

Yes, "Spring/Summer Samples" often come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different body types. However, the sizes may be limited as these samples are primarily used for showcasing designs and not for mass production.

Are "Spring/Summer Samples" available for purchase?

Some "Spring/Summer Samples" may be available for purchase, but they are typically limited in quantity and may be more expensive than the final product. These samples are primarily used for display and may not be produced for mass consumption.

Can I return or exchange "Spring/Summer Samples"?

This will vary depending on the brand or designer. Some may allow returns or exchanges for "Spring/Summer Samples", while others may not. It's best to check with the specific brand or designer before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Unic0rn76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccarp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dymplz8
  • KimberleePowell