• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Deadline for Spring/Summer Catalogs - Aug 28th | First Show Aug 31st

In summary, if you signed before July 28th, you would have gotten the S/S books and supplies :( However, if you signed this month, your Director said if you had August dates they would put spring/summer catalogs in. If you have a 8/30 show and closed out in Sept. then I would probably use the new one if no one wanted the D/C items on that show and the host wanted the Stoneware special as well as the guests.
britishchef
They sent me Spring/Summer catalogs for that show. I just read somewhere that S/S products can only be ordered until Aug. 28th... is that true? My Director doesn't work Sundays so I don't want to bug her but I'm getting the host packets together and just wondering!

Yes, if you signed before July 28th, you would have gotten the S/S books and supplies :(

One of my recruits got them also...but you should be receiving a Changeover pkg via UPS. I would call HO to make sure!

No, I signed this month. But my Director said if I had August dates they would put spring/summer catalogs in. I already made the host packet and everything... ugh. So I guess I need to open up that packet and change it all to Fall/Winter catalogs? I don't think I will have enough for all my shows! Argh.

Uh oh! Now you've got me worried! My first show is set for 8/25 and I plan to close on 8/30...should I be showing the S/S catalog or the F/W??? I figured I should still be using the S/S but now that I read this post I'm second-guessing myself!:eek: Help!!!

I would think if you are closing out by 8/30 you would use the S/S catalog since the new one does not take effect until 9/1. But if you had a 8/30 show and closed out in Sept. then I would probably use the new one if no one wanted the D/C items on that show and the host wanted the Stoneware special as well as the guests.But you would have to date it 9/1 in PP if that was the case I think.

Thank you for easing my already overwhelmed mind! That's what I thought, but I just needed reassurance! :)

Or you could do two shows in one! Have both catalogs available and submit a show with the discontinuing products by the end of August, and another for the new catalog on or after Sept 1.

I LOVE this site! The tips are awesome! I would've never thought about having both catalogs at one show! Thanks for the tip!!:) :)

If a Cooking show is held in August you are to use the SS catalogs even if the show isn't closing until September.

If you are doing a Catalog show you CAN date it September but show the catalogs in August and use the FW books.

The new consultant kits usually have both the SS and the FW catalogs included in them during the last month before a new season. We could only order SS supplies until the end of July.

cmdtrgd said:
Or you could do two shows in one! Have both catalogs available and submit a show with the discontinuing products by the end of August, and another for the new catalog on or after Sept 1.

Keep in mind that this will affect the Host benefits. They can't accumulate because there would be two different shows.

chefjeanine said:
Keep in mind that this will affect the Host benefits. They can't accumulate because there would be two different shows.
What you CAN do is to have the AUGUST show and then have the host share the new products as a follow-up catalog September show. Extra bonus for the host - she can get 2 of the September host specials (host & past host) if you put the follow-up show as a booking on the August show.

Related to Ordering Deadline for Spring/Summer Catalogs - Aug 28th | First Show Aug 31st

1. What are the benefits of hosting a first show on Aug 31?

Hosting a first show on Aug 31 is a great opportunity to kick off the fall season with your friends and family. You'll have the chance to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and have a fun and interactive party with your loved ones.

2. How do I book a first show on Aug 31?

To book a first show on Aug 31, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preferred date. They will work with you to choose a theme, create invitations, and plan the menu for your first show.

3. Can I earn rewards by hosting a first show on Aug 31?

Yes, as a host of a first show on Aug 31, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses, making it a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. What should I expect at a first show on Aug 31?

At a first show on Aug 31, you can expect a fun and engaging cooking experience with your friends and family. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide a cooking demonstration and share tips and tricks for using the products. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to taste delicious recipes and shop for Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any special promotions for hosting a first show on Aug 31?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for hosting a first show on Aug 31. These promotions may include extra rewards for the host or exclusive deals on popular products. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
DebbieJ