• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 06 Show and Sell Cd

In summary, the Spring/Summer 06 Show and Sell CD is a comprehensive resource for Pampered Chef consultants. It includes digital versions of new products, training materials, recipe ideas, and customizable marketing materials. The CD is user-friendly and can be accessed on both PC and Mac computers. It is included with the purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit and is updated on a seasonal basis.
spoiledchef
Did we get these, or have I misplaced mine? I can't find it, and I don't know if I got it and put it somewhere. Anyone know? I have the DVD that they sent, but I don't remember getting this. ARRGGGHHH...I'll be upset if I misplaced it or tossed it by mistake.

Thanks.

Never mind...I swear I think I'm losing it. I found it.

It's possible that you misplaced it or accidentally threw it away, but it's also possible that you never received it. Have you checked your email or mailbox to see if there was any confirmation of delivery? If not, you may want to reach out to the sender and ask for a replacement. It's always frustrating when things go missing, but hopefully it can be resolved easily. Best of luck!

What is included on the Spring/Summer 06 Show and Sell CD?

The Spring/Summer 06 Show and Sell CD includes digital versions of all the new products for the season, as well as training materials, recipe ideas, and marketing materials to help you have a successful show.

Can I customize the marketing materials on the CD for my own business?

Yes, the marketing materials on the CD are designed to be fully customizable with your own contact information and branding. This allows you to personalize them for your specific business and target audience.

Do I need to have a specific computer program to access the CD?

No, the CD is designed to be user-friendly and accessible for all types of computer users. It can be accessed on both PC and Mac computers, and does not require any specific software to view the materials.

Is the Spring/Summer 06 Show and Sell CD available for purchase or is it included with my Pampered Chef starter kit?

The CD is included with the purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit. It is a valuable resource for new consultants to jumpstart their business and for existing consultants to stay up to date on the latest products and marketing strategies.

How often is the Spring/Summer 06 Show and Sell CD updated?

The CD is updated on a seasonal basis, with new products and marketing materials being added for each new catalog release. It is important to stay up to date with the latest version to ensure you have the most current and relevant materials for your shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Amanda_RI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • smilesarepriceless