• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Vs Fall/Winter for Fundraiser..

In summary, the conversation discusses using Fall/Winter catalogs for a fundraiser starting in August but ending in September. It is agreed that using the September date is acceptable and if the fundraiser is online, the closing date should be used as the event date. It is suggested to set it up as a catalog show and use the group name as the host or choose 12am as the start time to avoid confusion. The conversation ends with a clarification on the start time for online fundraisers.
iteachncook
I don't have enough Summer catalog for a fundraiser that will start on Tuesday and will end in a week or maybe 10 days. Is it okay if I just go ahead and use the Fall/Winter catalogs since I will be closing the show in September anyway?

Yes ma'am. That is definately what I would do :)

If it's a "September" fundraiser, then you should use the new catalogs. The prices are different and then they can get the new products.

babywings76 said:
If it's a "September" fundraiser, then you should use the new catalogs. The prices are different and then they can get the new products.
I agree with that.

Last edited:
It is totally acceptable to use the September date even though you are starting it in August. Of course then you would only be using the September specials.

If you are putting it online use the closing date as the date of the event and don't send invitations out from the website so the correct guest special shows up.

I'd set it up online as a catalog show and use the name of the group as the "host name" OR use 12am as the start time so there's no confusion about when the event happens.

BethCooks4U said:
It is totally acceptable to use the September date even though you are starting it in August. Of course then you would only be using the September specials.

If you are putting it online use the closing date as the date of the event and don't send invitations out from the website so the correct guest special shows up.

I'd set it up online as a catalog show and use the name of the group as the "host name" OR use 12am as the start time so there's no confusion about when the event happens.

Thanks, Everyone. I will use the Fall/Winter catalogs then. What did you mean by 12 am start? I will probably close it Sept 2 or 3.

iteachncook said:
Thanks, Everyone. I will use the Fall/Winter catalogs then. What did you mean by 12 am start? I will probably close it Sept 2 or 3.

What I mean is that if you enter it on the website as a fundraiser you have to put a time in. No one will think you're doing a show at midnight. ;)

BethCooks4U said:
What I mean is that if you enter it on the website as a fundraiser you have to put a time in. No one will think you're doing a show at midnight. ;)

Gotcha! Thanks.

Related to Summer Vs Fall/Winter for Fundraiser..

1. What are the main differences between a summer and fall/winter fundraiser?

The main difference between a summer and fall/winter fundraiser is the type of products that are featured. Summer fundraisers typically focus on outdoor and grilling products, while fall/winter fundraisers offer more kitchen and baking items.

2. Is there a difference in the profit margins for a summer vs fall/winter fundraiser?

The profit margins for both types of fundraisers are typically the same. However, the products offered in each season may have different price points, which can affect the overall profit earned.

3. Can we choose which season to host our fundraiser in?

Yes, you can choose which season to host your fundraiser in. We offer both summer and fall/winter fundraisers and will work with you to determine the best option for your organization.

4. Are there any specific themes for a summer or fall/winter fundraiser?

We do not have specific themes for our fundraisers, but we offer a variety of products that can align with different themes. For example, our summer fundraiser may feature items for a backyard BBQ theme, while our fall/winter fundraiser may offer items for a cozy baking theme.

5. How long do summer and fall/winter fundraisers typically last?

The length of the fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs. However, on average, both summer and fall/winter fundraisers last around 2-3 weeks. We can work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Princess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies