• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Ready: My Hair Transformation Journey | Blonde Makeover | LOL!

In summary, Erin went to get her hair done and it was cut and highlighted blonde. She also scheduled a facial for Monday.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
of FINALLY going to get my hair done! LOL!!!! I have been putting off going for no good reason. So I went...took off a good six inches of hair and I am blonde again! Well...blondish! LOL :D

Spring can come now...I am ready!! LOL!!!!

Erin I keep putting off my hair to I need to cut it so bad I am the worst when itcomes to hair cuts. I am totally ready for spring

I just got mine done 2 weeks ago! I got it cut and highlited!!!

I just scheduled a facial for Monday. I figured with my Feb paycheck, I could splurge a little. :)

SOOO glad to hear that I am not the only one! LOL!!!
I might actually go a little shorter for conference but I have time before that! LOL!!!

You guys are like me...I get my hair cut every 6 months...maybe...I read about how you should bring a catalog to your hairdresser...maybe I need to find one for business reasons! I'm just too lazy/cheap to get my hair cut...I REALLY need to go...I also really need bookings...maybe it's a sign!

I am always putting off getting my hair cut but when I do decide I want it cut right now. I need to quit that because I finally found a gal who I like and I like the way she cuts my hair. Maybe I can bring PC into her business. I just want to say good for you gals who take time to Pamper Yourself. We all need that sometime.

speedychef said:
You guys are like me...I get my hair cut every 6 months...maybe...I read about how you should bring a catalog to your hairdresser...maybe I need to find one for business reasons! I'm just too lazy/cheap to get my hair cut...I REALLY need to go...I also really need bookings...maybe it's a sign!

I did bring a catalog but it is my office copy-the highlighted and marked up one! LOL!! And I was in suc a hurry to get home that I left it there! Not exactly the copy I want laying around! Oh well....I have to go back on Tuesday to get my daughters hair done so hopefully I can switch it out!

erinyourpclady said:
I did bring a catalog but it is my office copy-the highlighted and marked up one! LOL!! And I was in suc a hurry to get home that I left it there! Not exactly the copy I want laying around! Oh well....I have to go back on Tuesday to get my daughters hair done so hopefully I can switch it out!
Erin your hair is blonde in your avatar. I wouldn't have known the difference.
LOL!

I got mine done yesterday too! Cut really short and highlighted blonde too! I REALLY like it, I've never gone this short before, but my hair is so thin it normally just lays there and looks silly, but now it actually looks like i have hair!!!!

yeah us :)

erinyourpclady said:
of FINALLY going to get my hair done! LOL!!!! I have been putting off going for no good reason. So I went...took off a good six inches of hair and I am blonde again! Well...blondish! LOL :D

Spring can come now...I am ready!! LOL!!!!

Do we get to see a picture?

chefkristin said:
Erin your hair is blonde in your avatar. I wouldn't have known the difference.
LOL!

Ah it is...but I went dark for the winter and now I am REALLY blonde! LOL!!
I look like my kids again!!!:D

dannyzmom said:
Do we get to see a picture?

I "suppose" if you can take a picture of your office then I can take a picture of my hair! LOL!! I will have to have someone take one because I cannot for the life of me figure out the timer on my camera.:mad: I swear this camera mocks me when I turn my back!

I just cut alot off my hair too, Cant afford color too though. That will be next check (maybe)

Never colored or hilighted EVER - and it needs cutting, getting really long.

Pondered coloring 'cause I used to be blonde when little...not sure though and hate to waste the money...still think about it though...

I know what you mean....my hair is way over due for a cut! I did highlight it by myself (with the foil) and I was impressed! But I could use a cut. I went tanning yesterday and boy did I feel good about myself! In this cold weather...I had to just to get some sunshine! Pretty sad, aren't I? Go to tan to get sun! Sorry, this Ohio weather is getting to me!

I can't complain, the sun is out now! the highlighting....I impressed myself and my DH loved it! Now, my friends want me to do their's! I told them, I ONLY charge $50! lol Needless to say, I have no hair "customers"! Thank God I still have PC customers!!!!

Okay, ladies, I will share my secret for never really looking like I need a haircut. I make my next appointment before I leave the shop. That way, even if I need to reschedule it, there's a hair appointment on my calendar. When it comes to hair appointments, I'm almost a pro.

During the 22 (as of March 30) years my DH and I have been married, my hair has been brown, black, blond, and varying shades of red. It has been long, short, curly, straight, and everything in between. (Is anyone else hearing the theme from Hair?) I used to joke that my husband's extended family thought he was married to a succession of really bizarre women. I never looked the same way twice. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy0117.gif

I've stopped changing it nearly so often. It's pretty short now, and a deep auburn with a few strawberry highlights. In it's natural state, my hair is mousy brown, straight, and will not hold a style for more than 1 hour--less if it's humid. I think the red suits me. I mean, honestly, do any of you think "mousy" when you think of me? http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy0187.gif

Related to Spring Ready: My Hair Transformation Journey | Blonde Makeover | LOL!

1. What is "I'm Guilty" and what does it do?

"I'm Guilty" is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a delicious flavor to any dish. It is a combination of herbs, spices, and other natural ingredients that enhance the taste of your favorite foods.

2. How do I use "I'm Guilty" in my cooking?

"I'm Guilty" can be used in a variety of ways, depending on your taste preferences. You can sprinkle it over meats, vegetables, or pasta dishes before cooking, or mix it into sauces and marinades for an added kick of flavor. It can also be used as a finishing touch on top of cooked dishes.

3. Is "I'm Guilty" a healthy option for cooking?

Yes, "I'm Guilty" is made with natural ingredients and contains no artificial flavors or preservatives. It is also low in sodium and does not contain any added sugar, making it a healthier alternative to other seasoning blends.

4. Can "I'm Guilty" be used on all types of food?

Absolutely! "I'm Guilty" is a versatile seasoning that can be used on a wide range of foods, including meats, vegetables, soups, and more. It is a great option for adding flavor to your favorite dishes without being overpowering.

5. How long does a bottle of "I'm Guilty" last?

The shelf life of "I'm Guilty" is approximately 2 years. However, the seasoning will maintain its best flavor when used within 6 months of opening. We recommend using it frequently to enjoy its fresh taste and aroma.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg