• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal How the Feb. Cn Helped My Hair!

In summary, the female was unhappy with her last haircut at Great Clips and found a better cut at another salon.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well ... for some time I have not been able to afford my pricey stylist. (No way I can afford $35 a cut!) So I switched to Great Clips. My friends love them but I have found them not to be so great. I only have a few photos of my old hairstyle that worked for me (they are small and grainy) and I would get confused looks and they'd say, "So, basically the same as it is, only shorter?" :eek: I'd walk out frustrated, hoping I could improve it. Never did.:mad:

Well ... I was flipping through the Feb. CN (better late than never) and suddenly, in the back, there was a photo of a new national exec director. With MY OLD HAIRSTYLE! :cool:

So I took it to the Great Clips by the mall (my friends said this is better than some other locations) and I said I wanted my hair done like the blonde from Iowa.

It looks GREAT and even the stylist kept talking about how good that cut looks on me! :love:

So thank you, Anne McMillan of Iowa! :angel: You may not have inspired my business to go to great heights (I'm sure you've inspired your downline) but by being promoted, you have inspired my stylist!

Too funny! Glad you found a great cut that you love! :)

If you met Anne she would inspire your business also! She's my NEW NED!

Nothing better than a great haircut(unless it's chocolate). I love great clips.

If you met Anne she would inspire your business also! She's my NEW NED!
That's why I said I'm sure she's inspired her downline. I just don't know her and have not heard her yet.Meanwhile, had she not been promoted, I would not have had a photo of the style! So now we're glad she promoted, for different reasons!

Great, now I have to go check out the picture, just so I can see what your haircut looks like! haha

That's funny! Congrats on finding a photo of what you wanted to get your message across to the stylist! I've given up on professionals. They never do what I want on my own hair and look at how they butchered my daughter's 1st haircut:
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5893_1179780899888_1389121744_1354031_4455794_n.jpg

I told them to cut it straight across. She did some weird scoop thing from the front, up to the ears & back down & then a straight line across the back. It was horrible!!! I came home & "fixed" it, but had to work with the shortest section by her ears, so it was a bit shorter than I'd have chosen to do.

I've never taken her back to a professional. I still do all her haircuts. Here's how it looks today (she's almost out of the photo, but you can see the back best in this shot):
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs492.ash1/26890_1382061276771_1389121744_1904205_750629_n.jpg

That's funny! One of my friends cuts her son's hair and he is VERY resistant. She is cutting it longer and he no longer screams because he likes that it's not super short.A clueless male friend never understands why I am so insistent on having my hair cut right when I can never duplicate the style after I wash it. The answer, I've learned, is that I use very cheap product that does not hold a style. So I went to Sally Beauty and got some Mud. Next I'm trying their knock-off brand of Nioxin to correct the problem with my thinning hair.

1. How does the Feb. Cn help my hair?

The Feb. Cn is designed to help detangle and smooth hair, making it easier to manage and style. It also helps distribute hair products evenly, resulting in healthier and more lustrous hair.

2. Is the Feb. Cn suitable for all hair types?

Yes, the Feb. Cn can be used on all hair types, including straight, curly, and wavy hair. It is also safe to use on both wet and dry hair.

3. How do I use the Feb. Cn?

Simply hold the Feb. Cn by the handle and comb through your hair from root to tip. For best results, start at the ends of your hair and work your way up to avoid tangles and breakage.

4. Can the Feb. Cn be used on children's hair?

Yes, the Feb. Cn is gentle enough to be used on children's hair. Its ergonomic design makes it easy for parents to use on their children's hair, making hair brushing time less of a struggle.

5. How often should I clean the Feb. Cn?

We recommend cleaning the Feb. Cn after each use to remove any hair or product buildup. Simply run it under warm water and use a mild soap or shampoo to clean it. Make sure to rinse thoroughly and let it air dry before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjwr
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • jrstephens